when I was 7

A few mounts after that indent I just keep myself up in me room and strum my garter and sing to myself the song i sang when I was little.

__________________Flash back when I was 7______

At school I met a new friend and her name was Alyssa, then one day i saw her arm and asked her, but she said 'I'm ok' but I didn't believe her. I made a song about it and it's called "Alyssa Lies"(I changed a few words in the song for the purpose because the dad sang it in the video).

"I met a new friend just the other day.

On the playground at school, between the tyres and the swing.

But I came home with tear filled eyes and I said to my daddy, "Daddy, Alyssa lies."

Well, he just brushed it off at first cause he didn't know how much I had been hurt.

Or the things I had seen. He wasn'y ready when he said "You can tell me."

And I said:

Alyssa lies to the classroom, Alyssa lies everyday at school.

Alyssa lies to the teachers as she tries to cover every bruise.

I laid my head down that night to go to sleep.

As my daddy stepped out the room, he heard me say a prayer so soft and sweet.

"God bless my mom and my dad,"

"and my new friend Alyssa, I know she needs you bad..."

Because Alyssa lies to the classroom, Alyssa lies everyday at school.

Alyssa lies to the teachers as she tries to cover every bruise.

My daddy had the worst night of sleep in years as he tried to think of a way to calm my fears.

He knew just what it was he had to do but when we got to school on Monday, he heard the news.

I asked my daddy why everybody looked so said.

The lump in his throat grew bigger with every question that I asked.

Until he felt the tears run down his face and he told me the Alyssa wouldn't be at school today.

She dosn't lie in the classroom, she dosn't lie anymore at school.

Alyssa lies with Jesus because there's nothing that anyone would do.

Tears filled his eyes when I asked my daddy why,

Alyssa lied.

.......

Daddy, tell me why?!

......

Alyssa lies."

_________________Flash back end_________________

When I was done with the song I started to cry and the more I cried I just kept hearing my mate out side my door asking my to open the door and at one point I did and I was being held by Ashton. At one point I fell asleep into a deep sleep of nothingness and one thing kept coming up.

"your nothing, but and beast that lives off men to keep your raise alive Why don't you go die and so we can be in Peace"

That same thought kept coming into my mind every night and I think to myself 'should I just do it so everyone can be happy, but what about my mate would he be happy or would he miss me. I think I should try for him.