Week 1: 16 Aug - 22 Aug 2021

Welcome to the first week of reading. Read two chapters of your reading partner's book with the #BBBC next to every comment so that by next week Sunday it's easy for me to keep count for the Book of the Month in September. The one with the highest tally will win book of the month. Each week a chapter will be read by every reader in this community. It's a great incentive to win the book of the month.

We only have one color as most of our sign ups are romance category. As soon as other categories are going to sign up, we will release more colors.

 As soon as other categories are going to sign up, we will release more colors

m2ition YOU reading sapphire1612 Apocalyptic Awakening

PrarthnaMusicLover Jab We Met reading lavinia710 G-R-A-C-E Five Simple Letters

 lrm2323 Shine Again reading  Annalisadonkor Blue Fire

 OnceUponALily Tethered Souls: Book 1 Reading  kdpeters Papa Bear

  Feven_D_ Ripped reading kdpeters  Papa Bear 

 as soon as a new reader signs up with a Romance preference I will swap out with them. I don't mind reading more than I should.

Log next to your name in the comment section when you are done with reading assignment. EG. @kdpeters done with reading chapter 1 and 2 of Papa bear by kdpeters

 @kdpeters done with reading chapter 1 and 2 of Papa bear by kdpeters

Book of the Week: You

kdpeters Shifted reading Mello_Girl The Moondrops 

NOTE

I've tried to stick to reading preferences. If for any reason that you struggle with a book that you are reading, please let me know and I can reassign a new book the next week. 

Any other questions, please leave them inline or PM me. I hope you are going to enjoy this book club. Book of the week are going to be listed on a weekly basis. Remember to use #BBBC/ #bbbc next to each of your comments for the log count. Reader with the highest Log for the month will win the book of the month. The book of the week's comments are also counted to your log sheet. So make them count. Remember, emojis are aloud, but if the comment is only emojis it won't count. If it's with text, then you will get your point. So if something was funny let the author know what was funny. 

 You by @M2ition so everyone has to read one chapter of this book

 You by @M2ition so everyone has to read one chapter of this book. And log here when you are done. Eg. Done with reaching chapter 1 of You by @M2ition with inline comments and outline comment.

I'll go and log all the points for the comments and from next week Monday we will have a log sheet with the highest points. 

Next week there will be another book of the week. If more readers are going to join, the book of the weeks will be drawn from this week's list. 

Any questions, don't be afraid to message me.

Thanks for joining the Book Buzz Club.