Chapter 5

"Fine then I will tell Rohan that u love him n have a big fat crush on him"she said stomping her foot " R u serious grace" I paused s yes I have a small crush on him but a very small one not a big fat crush and I also know it would be just a mere crush nothing else I looked at Grace who had a smug smile on her face

"Fine"

♛┈⛧┈┈•♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"No am not going to wear that it's a strict NO" I warned Grace.

"Oh come on Aahana try it on it suits u " Grace said handing me a white shimmery strapless top and a knee length skirt which exposed a bit of my navel "No n that's finally grace it's too revealing please"  I pleaded she looked down n again started shuffling dresses through her big walkin closet "umm then how about this"  She said passing me a white gown filled with embellishments jewels and studs holding it I raised an eyebrow at her "Do u think we are attending a wedding?? " She grinned sheepishly "umm okay I know that's too much"

She again looked through something and she exclaimed "Perfect!!! " I looked at her confused and then she pointed towards beautiful a mustard orange colour two peice offshoulder top  with long sleeves and a knee length skirt to match it showed a bit of my bare waist "I....... " I started but she cut me off "That's it Ahana ur wearing it " She said dangerously I flinched a bit at her tone "but.... "
I pleaded "No buts this is the dress ur going to wear and that's final " She declared "No more arguments"  She said in a bossy tone  "Ok I understand but do you think I can pull this off" I asked nervously obviously what will u all expect from a timid nerd like me "About that I will take care u just need to follow my instructions" Finally giving up I nodded at her words such a stubborn person she is.

▼△▼△▼△▼△

After 2 hours which felt like decades for me I was finally ready I was sitting on the dressing table all dolled up waiting for grace  a part of me was curious as to how I was looking yes u heard me right I haven't seen myself in the mirror yet as Grace being stubborn ass didn't let me peek through the mirror all the while applying nude beige pink lip gloss and mascara as she wanted to keep simple now she has vanished I don't know where she said she will go and bring something which I have no clue about

"Aahana " Grace chirped I turned around to see grace having a pair of black strapped Stilletos in one hand and a a pair of  dark coffee strapped Stilletos she stared at them thinking carefully and nodding to herself she threw the black strapped Stilletos and handed me the coffee brown ones" Try it "she ordered I nodded and tried it on I knew there is no use of protesting n so I tried it on surprisingly I could walk in these Stilletos not bad mentally patting my back.

I looked at her who was studying me and she beamed with joy " Done  go look at your self " She said gesturing towards the long mirror

I slowly took shaking steps and turned around to check myself in the mirror n