𝙸𝙸𝙸 - 𝙳𝙾𝙽𝚄𝚃𝚂

┌───────── ·  ·  ·  · ♡
Sweet like...... Donuts

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

2nd person POV

it's been a week since sugawara walked you to school the next day. he was really adorable and you couldn't help but feel frustrated that you should've met him sooner.

you both seldom talk as you both are seated far from each other and busy with your own two lives. although he still smiled and waved at you every time your eyes would meet.

𓆝 𓆜 –––––––———–––––––––––┊⁀➷

today was your first day of your part time job that you would be working at right after school three times a week, specifically monday, wednesday and friday. you leave school by four and your shift starts thirty minutes after. the closing time is at seven.

your parents gives you an allowance every now and then but having a part time job wouldn't hurt. it's just a few hours and at least you could earn some extra cash.

so you went to your workplace, specifically at a cafe five minutes away from school and ten minutes away from your house. you spoke with the manager before wearing your uniform and standing right behind the counter, waiting for the customers.

𓆝 𓆜 –––––––———–––––––––––┊⁀➷

it was an hour before closing time and you felt exhausted because the cafe surprisingly was busy and you were the only employee present. luckily there were only a few people left in the cafe at the moment and you hoped no one new would go in anymore.

just as timing wasn't in your luck, a group of students, a loud one, entered the cafe which made you feel a bit started as you got up from your chair and ran as fast as you could towards the counter.

"thank goodness coach ukai dismissed us early....." you could hear their conversations but you were still fixing your uniform, unable to see the group of people coming towards you.

"oh it's you!" you hear the familiar voice as you looked up and saw the grey haired boy, accompanied with orange, raven, and black haired boys who stared at you curiously.

"oh yes hi suga-san." you felt shy as you rubbed the back of your nape. you could see his cute smile as he chuckled to ease out the awkwardness.

"we'll get two hot chocolates, two chocolate milkshakes and hmm...what's the best flavor of donuts here, l/n-san?"

"actually all flavors are our bestselling but my personal favorite is the f/f one." you smiled.

"then five f/f donuts it is please."