𝚅𝙸 - 𝙲𝚁𝙴𝙿𝙴𝚂

┌───────── ·  ·  ·  · ♡
       Sweet like...... Crepes

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

2nd person POV

"frick i'm going to be late!" you immediately got up from your bed after oversleeping in a sunday morning. you both made plans with sugawara the day before to meet up later at ten in a local park near school.

it was already thirty minutes before the planned time so you were in a rush. you quickly picked out whatever you could from your closet because obviously you didn't have anymore time to choose.

you settled on a f/c shirt and jeans before putting your hair in a (favorite hairstyle).

you did your usual morning routine but two times faster because you wouldn't want to be late for your little date, especially that it's with sugawara.

𓆝 𓆜 –––––––———–––––––––––┊⁀➷

you were a little late, probably about ten minutes as you arrived in the park you both picked. your eyes laid on a familiar silver haired boy walking towards you with a smile on his face, your heart started beating even faster after running towards the place.

"i'm sorry i was late a bit. i hope you didn't wait too long, have you?" you asked a bit sweaty as you tried to find your handkerchief from your bag. 'gosh did i just forget-'

"here l/n." the boy placed his own hanky on your hand, putting your fingers around it to make sure you wouldn't refuse it. your face blushed even more as you felt your skin touched.

"and it's alright i just arrived as well." he said in a sweet tone to make you feel not guilty. although he arrived almost an hour before ten because he was too excited to meet you.

"thank you suga." you wiped off your sweat then folded the hanky then placed it in your bag. "i'll make sure to wash it and give it back to you."

"no no don't worry, you can keep it." he unconsciously holds your hand and brought you towards a store selling one of your favorite food; crepes.

'thank goodness there's a crepes store here, just like what her friend told me that it was one of her favorite food.' the silver haired boy thought as he asked your best friend two days ago about what you were into.

'she likes (favorite color), (favorite animal), (favorite game), (favorite snack).....' he mentally listed down what your friend told him. he wanted to make sure to give you the best he could offer. he just likes you so much.

"two crepes with (favorite toppings) please." you felt surprised that your date knew your go to. 'did (friend's name) share stuff about me?' you concluded.

"i'll pay this time suga!" you said as you opened your bag. sad to say you were too slow for the already prepared silvernette.

"i was the one who planned this date so i'll be the one tearing you today." he insisted as he payed for the two crepes. a thought then ran into your mind.

"then i'll be treating you to our next date." you smirked then took the one of the crepes while walking towards a table, leaving the pink flustered boy on the counter. "she's a keeper, go for it!" the cashier said, making the boy blush even more.

𓆝 𓆜 –––––––———–––––––––––┊⁀➷

after eating crepes, suga brought you to an amusement park after hearing from your friend that you love the rides— especially the rollercoaster one.

you both sat on your bunkers and readied the seatbelts as suga sweat dropped as he wasn't used to riding extreme rides like this. but he was willing to give it a go since you like it so much.

"Ahhhh!" the passengers screamed as the rollercoaster went off a huge curve before staying almost completely still on the cliff part of the ride. you looked at sugawara who looked like his soul left his body as his face was completely pale. such a poor boy.

you slowly slid your hand on his as a visible color of pink erupted on his face the moment your skin touched his. he was bewildered by your smile not noticing the situation of the ride he was in. and in a matter of seconds, the rollercoaster immediately went down.

it was really a memorable experience for him. not only did he fave his fear of rollercoasters but holding hands with you, which you initiated, he could die without any regrets.

𓆝 𓆜 –––––––———–––––––––––┊⁀➷

"we should get home, it's getting late." the boy mumbled as you both went out of the exit after a few hours of riding the other rides. your hands were still together as the moment you got off the bunker, suga unconsciously intertwine his fingers into yours.

you blushed at his sudden action but seeing him feel comfortable you didn't mind mentioning it to him.

he insisted to walk you home, looks like he already memorized the route to your home since he walked you home a couple of times already.

"we're here." you slightly frowned as you felt his hand slowly removed from yours. "thank you for today suga."

"thank you also for today, l/n." you closed your eyes for a moment as you felt something touch your forehead. your eyes immediately flickered but to your dismay, the boy was already no where to be found.

'did he just kiss me?'

09.14.21 - 09.15.21 hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! please vote if you enjoyed, thank you so much for 103 reads!

keidy;)