Chapter 29 ~ The show *Part 2*

Meanwhile, as Violetta was changing Leo, Leon was talking to Andres and Diego while Grace was on her mom's chair.  

Grace: *Looks at her dad* Daddy, are you okay?

Leon: Hmm? Yeah, I'm fine baby.

Once the girls finished performing, Leon went out for fresh air as he needed to clear his head, when Violetta went back to the table with Leo, as she didn't see Leon on the table just Grace sat on her own.

Violetta: *Puts Leo on the chair* Diego, have you seen Leon?

Diego: Uh, he was sat right there with Grace.

Violetta: Do you know where he went?

Diego: No sorry.

Violetta: Okay, thanks.

As Francesca came down off the stage, she felt a slight pain in her side, as she was trying to hide the pain but it was worse.

Diego: Hey, my love, you were incredible.

Francesca: *Short of breath* Thanks, baby, I need to sit down.

Diego: Are you okay, my love?

Francesca: Yeah, I'm just tired from that dancing and singing.

Diego: Then why are you holding your side like you're in pain?

Francesca: Listen I'm going to sit over there with the girls.

Diego: Okay, baby.

As Leon came back the band was singing, he got on stage, as Diego sat down next to Andres.

After the boys sang Leon sat down with Andres and with Grace and Leo it was now Diego's and Francesca's turn.

While Andres was talking to Leon, Leo and Grace went to sit with Camila and Naty.

Andres: What's wrong, Leon? Since you have come back from being at home you look like you have seen something that is awful.

Leon: Look, it doesn't matter.

Andres: Well, obviously it does because now your more in your head than in here.

Leon: It's just something that someone said that's all.

Andres: Who said?

Leon: Lara.

Andres: Lara? But I thought she left.

Leon: She was in our house earlier, and it was something she said.

Andres: What did she say?

Leon: She said that being with Violetta didn't change who I am, because it's still inside me.

Andres: Well, when you were Ludmila's boyfriend, you were the bad boy of the studio well we both were, but that bad boy is still in us Leon, even if we do show our nice side, I mean look at Diego even though he's changed he will always have that arrogant devious side of him because it stays there with us. 

Leon didn't say anything just turned back towards the stage as Violetta was looking at him while stroking Leo's hair as she was worried about Leon.  

A/N: ~ 

Thank you for reading.