~Chapter one~

-Astrid's Pov-

I was in my room jamming out to music while I had boxes in my room full of my stuff and so I was putting my clothes into my walking closet and also I have speakers in my room so I can listen instead of putting my ear buds in.

Soon I heard the door bell ring and one of my butlers answered the door and I heard him calling for me. "Miss Astrid your friends are here for dinner!" I heard Sebastian shout and so I stopped on what I was doing and walked out of my room and to the grand staircase. "I'm coming Sebastian!" I shouted back as I walked down stairs.

As I was down stairs I see Zak, Aaron, Billy, and Jay as I smiled and walked up to the door as Sebastian left to make dinner and I invited the guys in then later I showed them around of what i had done while the maids puts stuff away also decorating the rooms.

"Wow Your house looks amazing!" Aaron says as he looks around my house. "Yea it looks awesome!" Billy says with a smile on his face as Jay agreed and there was Zak he didn't say anything but just smiled. I looked at Zak and asked him. "Zak are you okay you seem down?" I asked as Zak started to blush for no reason. "Y-Yea I'm okay" Zak says as he smiles and I smiled back.

~Zak's POV~

I can't stand her, Astrid is beauti- wait no why would I say that about her?  "Zak are you okay you seem down?" Astrid asked me, then I felt my cheeks heat up as I smiled at her.

Well I can't stand her and I can't tell her that my manager of Ghost adventures wants her on the show for one of the episodes but I didn't want her to go on the show, but now as I'm thinking about it she should go on our show. 

I was walking to Astrid as she was in the living room and when she turned around she looked beautiful as ever. "Hey Astrid...I have a question for you." I said with my signature smile as Arron and Billy looked at me surprised as they knew I was going to ask her to join our show.

"Yes Zak?" she asked me as I looked at her.

"Do you want to be a guest on my show called Ghost Adventures?" I asked her as she smiles.

"Sure Zak but your manager has to talk to my manager about going on your show" She said in a sweet voice.

~____________________________________________________________________~

I'm so sorry for making this short guys, but I'm still working on this book and thinking on more ideas for the next few chapters. If you have any ideas please message me and I'll put your ideas on text for the next chapters.

Thank you for reading,

Raven Fullbuster