-Requests and rules, READ THIS BEFORE U CONTINUE -

Greetings.

First of all, if you are younger than 18,

surprise

everything in this book is sexual and i advise you don't read it if you're a minor.

for anyone reading this I'm putting a fair warning: the stuff I write can be pretty cursed, have spelling errors, grammatical errors, and pretty much all of the above. but I will do my best. please be patient w me

I have also decided that I am going to try my best and attempt to write for everyone. So that means I will be taking requests for "fem x fem", "male x male", "male x fem" etc.

Its harder for me to write things as gender fluid, it gets kind of confusing but I can try

To make a request, please message me, stating which character you would like, and a general scenario. Please also state what gender x gender you would like.

I will not be doing the children. (qiqi, yaoyao, sayu, klee, diona, etc.)

i will do every character not appearing to be a toddler. everyone that I write for is 18+ or "aged" up. anyways ages are not confirmed canonically, but nonetheless they are aged up.

You are also free to choose if you would like to be anonymous or not.

For the rules, just please no bullying in the comments, whether it be me, or someone else. And if you would like to critique, please keep it constructive.

If you don't wanna message me, just comment your request here, that's fine too.

I also hate authors notes, so I will try to limit those unless necessary.

enjoy your smut.