Barbara x Diluc

As I mention in rules and requests, Barbara is 18 in all of my written works. I'm so sorry if this scared some ppl. it was not my intention

The room was lit with a low light, and next to the bed he laid in was a chair with a sleeping girl. He opened his eyes slowly, and pushed himself to sit up. The bed creaked, and alerted the girl asleep in the chair. He felt his abdomen tear beneath the bandage, and it soon became soaked with crimson warmth.

"Master Diluc, don't sit up yet, you're badly wounded!"

He laid back down and flopped back on to his pillow, and sucked through his teeth in attempt to suppress the pain.

"You don't say..."

He struggled to speak through words, and she held a worried look on her face.

"S-Sorry. You just seemed unaware of everything, that's all..."

She stood near the side of the bed, and moved some of his fiery hair away from his face. Diluc chuckled slightly and nuzzled slightly into her hand.

"Aren't you afraid of all the blood that's spewing out of me right now?"

She grew flustered when his hot face nudged her hand and she jumped back slightly.

"Well... not particularly, I actually see people like this quite often..."

He turned away from her slightly and looked towards the wall.

"Well that's a relief."

She nodded her head, and for a moment hesitated to touch his shoulder.

"I need to change your bandage again, s-so..."

He turned back towards her, with his mind foggy to how he ended up here. He sat up against the headboard carefully and with Barbara's help.

"Careful now, we don't want to open it further."

He let out a disappointed laugh and coughed slightly.

"To think that I would end up with the same wound my father endured, just before his last moments..."

Barbara stood back for a moment with a solemn look on her face.

"Master Diluc..."

He didn't speak a word, and leaned his head against the headboard.

"Let's just get this over with."

She nodded her head, and gently put her hands on his abdomen where the bandage was tied. She pulled the knot slightly, making the whole thing loose, and slowly she unraveled it and threw it into a bin.

She channeled her hydro into a small band, and held it over the wound, slowly healing it. Diluc flinched in pain and sucked through his teeth.

"Ugh... It s-stings."

She shuddered at the blood that trickled down his abdomen, and on to his pants, staining them.

"I'm sorry Master Diluc, I'll clean you up in a bit."

He groaned in pain as the soothing water was taken away from his wound, and his own blood was wiped up in the grooves of his abs.

He tightly held his eyes closed when she packed it with gauze and wrapped him up in a fresh bandage. He refused to breathe until it was over.

"And...There. You're all fresh now Master Diluc. Now is there anything I can get you?"

He laid back down, and his red locks tickled the sides of his face.

"New pants."

She looked down at his bloodstained pants and then realized where she was looking. She turned around and faced the door to hide her flustered face, but Diluc could see her red ears.