3

I woke up when it was about to be 8. I got dressed and climbed out the window. My dad always goes to sleep around 6:40 pm, so I didnt have to worry about him being awake. Hes been going to bed earlier than usual, ever since the divorce. I think its so he can sleep away his feelings. I think he also wanted to meet someone new here. I dont blame him.

I walked to the beach when I heard faint sounds of laughter. I saw a bonfire and followed it.

"Naomi!" I heard a shout from behind.
It was JJ. He came running up to me.

"Hey" I smiled. Even though I barely know him, he makes me feel comfortable. The rest of the group came running up behind him and we went to the party.

-

Everyone was smoking and drinking. I've never done that stuff, so I left the party without being noticed. It was super dark and I didnt know the place. I saw police cars and followed the red and blue lights. I ended up near a dark alleyway and saw someone standing there. I could only see the silhouette. I walked up closer to ask where I was, and saw another body. A dead body.

I gasped louder than expected which caused the man to turn.

He grabbed me by the hand while he had a gun in his other hand.

The cop car lights gleamed across his face. He had blonde hair and blue eyes.

"What're you doing here pretty girl?" He whispered as he put the gun over my mouth to shush me

I was about to speak as he pulled me away and picked me up and tossed me over his shoulder with the other body. The dead body. Nothing was covering my mouth, but I decided to keep quiet.

I ended up in a huge house in a dark room. He dropped me onto the bed and turned the lights on. I didnt know where he put the body, but it was gone once the lights were on. I wouldnt make eye contact with him.

"Please dont hurt me" I whispered under my breath.

"Speak up princess I cant hear you" He said coming closer with the gun in his hand.

"Please... dont hurt me." I said louder.

"Depends on if you got a big mouth on you. It'd be a shame if a pretty girl like you was a snitch."

I got butterflies. Why did I get butterflies.

"I wont tell what I saw I- I swear. Just please dont hurt me. I dont even know who you are I dont have your name I cant do anything. just let me go"

I shouldve stayed at the party.

"How rude of me. Im Rafe. And you are"

I didnt answer. I kept my head down looking at the floor.

He came up to me and used the rip of the gun in his hands to lift up my chin.

"And you are?" He said more firmly.

"Im Naomi"

We made eye contact for a brief second before I could look away.

"What a pretty name for a pretty girl"

I looked back down while silence filled the room.

"I wont tell anyone what I saw, just let me go.. I just moved here and I dont know anything. Please" I said a little louder.

He grabbed my neck with his hand. I could barely breathe.

"And how would I be so sure about that? Hm? I might just have to kill you."

His hand was still on my throat. I couldnt speak, and I could barely breathe.

I looked up at him and we made eyecontact. For more than 30 seconds.
His eyes softened. He let go of my throat.

He slowly backed away.

"Im sorry. Its just-"

I pulled him in by the shirt and whispered in his ear. "I knew you couldnt do it." 

I took his shirt off and traced my finger down his chest. I unbuckled his belt and pulled him in with it. "Cause if you did, youd regret it" I said whisperin in his ear once again. His hands grabbed my back while he slowly grinded on my body.

What am I doing.