Chapter One

Lauren was sitting in her dressing room playing on her phone when the door opens and in walks Dinah. "Hey DJ what brings you here?" She asked.

Dinah smiled "I came to see your first show! I mean this is the first time you're preforming since you took your break and I wanted to support you." She said. Lauren smiled and went to say something but was cut off when her phone started ringing. "Hello?"

"Hey Lauren, it's Camila and I was hoping that maybe we could all meet up. I miss you guys and I really want to see you girls." Camila said softly.

Lauren sighed "uh maybe but I'm very busy right now. I'll see what I can do." She said. Before the girl could even answer she hung up and put her phone down. Hearing the voice of the girl who ripped her heart out five years ago made tears well up and fall from Lauren's eyes. Hearing the voice of the girl that she loved so much and being reminded of how much she broke her heart hurt her. She wasn't sure about this reunion.

"Lo who was it?" Dinah asked softly.

Wiping away her tears Lauren gave her a sad smile. "That was Camila. She wants to get together with all of. She said that she missed us." She replies. Dinah looked at her. "And how do you feel about that?" She asked. "I know things between you guys didn't end well, so I want to know how you're feeling," she added.

Lauren shrugged "we broke up five years ago. She's still with Shawn, the boy she left me for." She mumbles. "Plus I might not even go," she adds quickly.

"Why not Lauren?" Dinah asked softly.

Lauren shrugs "I'm busy with shows this week. It's my turn to take care of my mom and I'm in the studio tomorrow to start my album." She said. "I couldn't go even if I wanted to."

Dinah didn't believe her. "Lauren tell me the truth. Why don't you really want to go?" She asked. Lauren hated that Dinah knew her so well. She groaned "I don't want to see her. She broke my fucking heart when she up and left without saying anything and then broke up with me via text message to go and date Shawn Mendes. That really hurt D." She said. "She really hurt me."

Getting off the phone Camila couldn't stop herself from smiling at Lauren's raspy voice. She missed the girl and she was hoping that this reunion would bring them back together and hopefully fix what had been ruined so long ago. She knows in her heart that she loves Lauren, and she really hopes that she can show her that. She knows she fucked up choosing fame over love and she can only hope that Lauren can forgive her and they can move on with each other. She just wants her back.

"Are you even sure this is going to work?" Shawn asked.

Camila shrugged "honestly, I'm not really sure. I know Lauren is hurt but I'm hoping we can talk it out and possibly get back together." She said truthfully. Shawn raised an eyebrow at that. "If you're expecting forgiveness I'm probably the last person you should bring with you. Lauren hates me for what happened between you two." He says.

Camila nodded "I know but if we want to move on together she has to know that we're just friends. I can't have my future girlfriend hating the person who got me through a really dark time." She said.

"And what if she doesn't go?" Shawn asked.

Camila sighs "she'll go. If she doesn't then I'll just go to her. She has shows all week so I'll go to one of them and we'll talk." She replied easily. "Lauren can't avoid me forever."