💜 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 10 💜

finally, the weekend had arrived

finally, the weekend had arrived. hina had planned to go shopping at the mall, but only you, takemichi, were able to accompany her. she didn't want mikey to go, but he was already busy. draken was also busy, and you assume he was with mikey.

"hmmm, which shop will we visit first?" hinata inquired, her finger pointing to her chin. "good question, i have no idea," you giggled. "w-well, hina, whatever you want, I can pay for..." takemichi blushes a little. "it's alright, i brought my own money," she said with a smile. "however, thanks for offering!"

you three were simply walking about aimlessly, unsure of where you were going. "but... are we heading to a mall?" or is it something else?" you wondered. "it's most likely a shopping mall,"

you were all joking around and having a great time. it was already enjoyable, and you hadn't yet arrived at the mall. You spotted a blonde boy with a blonde girl while walking.

"hey, isn't that mikey?" you asked as you came to a stop. they all glanced in the direction you were pointing, and takemichi responded, "oh yeah, it is." "is that emma standing next to him?" hina questioned, tilting her head.

emma hugged mikey and told him, "I love you, Mikey." mikey stood beside her, hugging her back.

'WHAT?!'

♡♡♡

you three followed them inside a restaurant and sat at a table close by. "i thought she liked draken?" hina spoke in a reverent whisper. "i thought so too?" takemichi responded, his gaze falling on each of them. "perhaps she's attempting to make draken jealous?" you mentioned.

takemichi nodded in agreement. "i suppose that may be the case, but where is draken?" he wondered. "you make a valid point."

'...even though draken isn't here, she's attempting to make him jealous... That's exactly what's going on....right?'

"they could just be going as friends?"

"i disagree, look at her eyes~ she's totally in love with Mikey"

"in love? Maybe that's a stretch"

'maybe he does have a girlfriend... that idiot'

"Are you jealous?" she said this while wiping away a fake tear. "that boy, mikey! playing with (y/n)'s feelings like that"

you blushed, "i am not jealous!" crossing your arms you pouted.

hina stood up and clenched her fists. "i'm about to go talk to him," she said. "hina- that's a horrible idea," you said as you stood beside her. you attempted to calm her down. takemichi then stood up and said, "Perhaps we should leave..."

you chased after hina as she walked up to their table. mikey and emma exchanged confused looks with each other "oh, hey (y/n) and Hina," mikey says as he waved his hand in welcome. "(y/n), hina!" emma said with a smile. "it's great to see you again."

with an uncomfortable smile, you waved back. hina's hands were on her hips, her brows furrowed, and she opened her mouth as if she was about to say something. you immediately cover her lips with your hand to prevent her from saying anything she would later regret.

"haha, don't worry about hina," you said with a smile. as hina was yelling, you couldn't hear it because it was muffled by your hand. takemichi says, "yeah, hina is in a terrible mood."

"hina, takemichi, (y/n)?"

the three of you turned to face the voice, which was draken, carrying a bag. you took your hand away from hina's mouth since she had calmed down.

"draken?! how did you end up here?" takemichi inquires. emma's eyes widened and she blushed as she welcomed draken, "h-hello, draken."

"how nice of you to take your little sister out for lunch mikey," draken says with a smile. he says this while putting a teddy bear on her head on emma's head.

"LITTLE SISTER?!" you three said at the same time.