one

December 25, 2019
ivy bennet posted

liked by drewstarkey, katiedouglas98 and 10,027 otherstagged littlewomenivybennet little women is now out !!

tagged littlewomen
ivybennet little women is now out !!

drewstarkey that's my best friend
ivy bennet i'm like ur only friend

madisonbaileybabe YES YES

hichasestokes r u in the movie?
ivybennet nah i'm the curtain

view more comments

real life
ivy was asleep in her room when her two roommates, drew and austin stormed into her room and tackled her on her bed.
"what the fuck guys" ivy said waking up. about a month after outer banks wrapped filming in 2019, she left to go film her new movie, little women in massachusetts. the cast was heart broken that she would be gone for four months but they knew she would be back. now it was december and they outer banks cast would be starting filming season two soon.
"get up! it's premier day!" drew said ripping her blankets off her bed. drew and ivy were definitely the closest out of the cast. they had met at the auditions and just clicked from their. ivy plays luna routledge, john b's twin sister and a pouge who fell in love with rafe. ivy was originally supposed to have her own apartment in the beginning of season one but the apartment complex mess up and drew and austin offered to let her stay for a while until they have a place for her but the three had so much fun, they decided to make it permanent.
"get up the cast is coming over and we are watching your movie" austin said. ivy sat up and grabbed her phone to text her cast on their movie.

imessage
little women
(ivy, timothée, saoirse, emma, eliza, meryl, laura))

timothée
ITS PREMIERE DAY

emma
IM SO EXCITED

ivy
ME  TOOOOO!
cant wait for the world to see us

saoirse
i cant wait for them to see
laura be our mother on and off set

laura
i luv you all

eliza
are we still meeting in la in
three weeks for the red carpet?

meryl
yes i believe so
management hasn't said anything else

timothée
congratulations to us all

emma
preach!

authors note
i'm so excited for this story!!
please vote and comments!
luv you
-j