The Big Depression

"What's done?" Evie asked her sister as she was confused about what talking about. "I just texted all of our friends and family about what happened to Carlos...." Mal said. "Oh..." Evie said not very happy about it as she just wanted to be alone right now with her sister and her husband as she was sad right now. "Are you okay Evie you don't look happy." Mal said as she could see the sadness on Evie's face. "Yeah I am I just what to be alone right now but it's fine...." Evie said trying to convince Mal that she was okay but Mal didn't buy it. "Evie if you aren't fine you can just stay with Carlos and I can distract everyone so they don't-." Just then everyone came in. "Is Carlos okay?!" Is my best bro okay!?" Jay said worried. Ben said. "Is he gonna be alright!" Audrey, Jane, and Lonnie asked worriedly. "Is everything alright?" Hades asked. "Uh, why am I here?" Chad said as he was just dragged here by Audrey as they were a couple so everywhere she went he also went. Everyone just started to ramble out a bunch of questions when Mal stopped them and said... "Hey everyone so your probably wondering what happened to Carlos..." Mal moves away from standing in front of Carlos's bed to reveal a Carlos laying in his bed with dried up blood on his forehead. Everyone gasps. "This is so bad....." Ben said. -A few days later- Mal is laying in her bed just reading a book while Evie was outside..... doing something very sad. She comes back in. "I'm back..... I just doug up a whole in the ground and put Carlos in his coffin...." Evie said as she wanted to cry at the words and as she couldn't hold it she did and as Mal couldn't hold it in any longer as well she joined Evie in the crying match.