Summer fun

Hello everyone, this will be a smut-shot since I want to go ahead and give it a shot. Thanks for reading.

David's POV:

Life was really fun, really it was. However, there was one thing that was a bummer and that was dealing with Max's behavior all day, as exhausting as it is at the end of the day I am proud of all the stuff I did and stuff like that. Currently it was nighttime and all the campers were in their tents. I walked into the counselors cabin to relax and that's when I found a male in white clothing standing there. I stood and looked at the male for a second before I realized who the male was, it was Daniel?! Oh no! I thought he was still at the hospital! "Daniel?! What are you doing here?! I thought you were still at the hospital!" I was freaked out as you could possibly imagine. "Well Davey, I was in the hospital, but I escaped and now I'm here with you~" Daniel game me a smirk as he continues looking at me. (Btw Daniel and David aren't together.)) All of a sudden I felt Daniel push me against the wall roughly, I took a look at him and his face was so close to mine that I couldn't even stand it at all. My face starts to heat up as he stayed there. "What's wrong, Davey? Can't handle me being this close to you~?" Daniel was obviously teasing me and I didn't like it at all, but him being close to me kinda felt hot in a way. I did have a crush on Daniel when he became a counselor the first time, but I was always to afraid to tell him because I didn't want to be rejected and being heartbroken. Daniel them kissed me gently and I kiss him back. He opened one eye to look at me before pulling away from the kiss. "You ready for more, Davey?" Daniel smirks at me and I just nod my head. He goes to my neck and he kisses my neck as he searches for the sensitive spot, after a while he found that spot which made me moan a bit. Hearing this, Daniel stopped to look at me again. He saw that I was really enjoying it, so he sucked and nibbled on that spot before giving me a hickey. After a while he stopped and looked at me again. "Let's get to the bed, Davey~ I have some surprises for you~" I smile as I sit on the bed.

Daniel's POV:

As soon as david sat on the bed I was instantly turned on by how obedient he was. I grabbed a box that sat underneath David's desk. The box didn't have much in it, it only had some handcuffs and lube. I grabbed the handcuffs and walked over to David. "Daniel! What are you doing?" David flinched as soon as he saw the handcuffs. "Davey, it's ok sweetie, it's alright I'll be gentle with you." My sweet words made David calm down a bit. I put the handcuffs on him and layed him down on the bed, he was laying on his stomach. I grabbed a bottle of lube and I put some on my hand before putting it on my member and his tiny hole. David whimpered as I put the lube on which I thought was adorable. I rubbed my tip on his hole. "Are you ready, Davey?" I looked at david as I waited for his answer. "Y-yes I'm ready" David finally answered and I slowly inserted myself inside of him. When I was going in I would hear David groan. After a while I got my full length in and I didn't move, I waited for David to adjust to my size before I moved. When David gave me the ok to continue I started thrusting inside of him slowly, which made David moan a bit. I sped up and he was really enjoying it. I spanked his ass a few times, and he really enjoyed it, so I did it a lot more. After like an hour I came inside of the smaller male, David came on himself and the bedsheets. Both of us were panting and I layed next to him. David gently put his head on my chest. "That was amazing, Daniel! Thank you so much for that." David smiles as he said that. "You're welcome, Davey. Well, from now on you're mine, got it?" I gently kisses David's forehead. "I will Daniel! I love you." David continues to cuddle me. "I love you too, David."

Well that took a while for me to finish, well I really haven't been motivated enough to write a chapter for my books, but I got some motivation to do it and I really wanted to write at least one character for my books. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this. I'm sorry if it's bad, I was a bit tired while I was writing this and I'm not the best at writing smut, but I'll learn and get better at it. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter. Have a great rest of your day!

Credit to the artist:

https://nerdy-weebster.tumblr.com/post/163662912678/take-a-david-x-daniel-pic-for-the-road/amp