Nightly Desires

Hello everyone! I know that I haven't been on wattpad a lot and I'm sorry for that. I will try to be a little more active, but I can't promise anything. Anyways, before I start the chapter, there are some things that you need to know, so there will be no confusion.

Things to know:

Daniel is the dominant

David is the submissive

They have a dom/sub dynamic that is healthy

This chapter is a mixture between fluff and smut. 

That's all you need to know, enjoy!

It was the middle of the night. David woke up and he became extremely needy. Daniel was asleep right next to David. David needed attention, but his dominant was asleep, so he needed to please himself and he knew just the way to do so. He pulled down his pants, being careful not to wake daniel, and he had begun to touch himself. David let out some soft whimpers as he was touching himself.

Soon enough, Daniel woke up and he smirked at the sight of his submissive touching himself. "Feeling needy, aren't you, baby?" Daniel said as he looked at david. David didn't say anything and he looked away from embarrassment. Daniel chucked and he replaced David's hand with his own, gently putting his fingers inside of David. David moaned as he did. "Daniel, please keep going..." David moaned as daniel continues.

After a few minutes, David cums and pants. "Have you had enough, baby?" To which David nods. He slowly pulls his pants up and cuddles Daniel. Soon enough, the two feel asleep.

Hello! I hope you enjoyed it. This was inspired by something that I saw on tiktok.

Credit to the artist:

https://www.tumgir.com/tag/daniel%20x%20david