I (edited)

Dream stood in front of the lava looking across the pool trapped in his thoughts.

"What have i gotten myself into." Dream said, his mask was off and showing his strange face. His eyes glowed a vibrant green and the green lines that traveled down his face also glowed brighter then ever. 

"Dream. are you ok" an all to familiar voice said. Wilbur was yet again with dream.

"WILBUR" dream screamed pulling his mask down hiding his face from the revived male.

"I don't care what you look like dream. I'm guessing that's the curse you were given." wilbur said. moving the white smiley mask.

"Yeah this is the most human i can look." dream admitted not looking wilbur in the eyes.

"Why is it so strange compared to phils and bads." wilbur asked not expecting an answer.

"When i left the kingdom phil owned i traveled around and there was a lot of people that had the virus and since i had strong healing abilities i helped. I knew how the healing spells i used worked. I took the injury or the virus from the host and they'd be fine. So the first case i did was tommy, i took the virus from him and kept it secret but he got it again, i wasn't allowed near him. By the age of 19 i had over 30 different verients of the virus." Dream said. Wilbur was shocked at this.

"How did you live" wilbur asked quietly.

"in constant fear and pain. then when i finally succumbed to the virus it almost killed me, I survived and was given horns and my strange eyes plus the black skin but only patches at the time. Then after opening the portal it almost killed all of us. phils curse grew to what he looks like now. Bads skin turned fully black and he became taller ,a lot taller. I became i living glitch basically." dream said letting his real appearance show.

(credit to the artist, this is what phil looks like)

Wilbur was saddened by this info. He pulled dream into a hug not letting him go for a while. 

~~2 months later~~

"Guys we need to do something and quick" karl said looking at the smaller group of people. They had been living in the prison for a while and things started to go down hill now.

" i agree. Puffy and eret have got the virus now and big Q bearly made it through the portal before .....it happened" ranboo said staring at the close portal.

"Yeah we're almost out of power and the farm isnt growing anymore, dream is always with puffy and eret in the medical infirmary. Helping heal the newest victims." Tubbo added. Just then the soft sound of something hitting the ground.

"Skeppy" bads voice shot out as the crimson liquid ran down his face.
"DREAM YOUR NEEDED" tommy yelled running through the halls.
Soon enough the masked male was running through the halls towards the group.
Quicker then anyone could react bad and skeppy along with dream were gone.

"That's it we are moving" wilbur said.
"But we're going to die if we go out there" george shouted.

"WHAT ELSE CAN WE DO GOREGE STAY HERE TILL WE DIE" Sapnap yelled back. George was about to talk back but shut up when the green man reappeared.

"Wilbur and spanap are correct we need to leave this place. Not just the prison we need to relem jump." Dream said. Phils eyes widened with horror.

"Dream we cant it's to dangerous." He said.

"I know phil but if i can use that chant then puffy eret and skeppy might be able to help. Plus if we can get george to talk to XD and see if we can junp with out the risks of last time" dream said looking at geroge who got the hint and walked off to try and summon the god.

"Dream please rethink this" phil pleaded.

"Tommy come with me ill need help with the chant" dream ordered the blonde nodded and ran out the room.

"Phil relax im sure he knows what hes doin" techno said smiling. He had all his faith with dream right now to do the right thing.

"Guys pack everything well need" wilbur said and everyone ran off towards different directions.

"Tommy ill need you to keep these guys cool by replaceing the cool rags on their heads while i do this."dream said as he walked towards eret and sat down on the floor next to him.

"Whats he doin" tommy asked.

"Well hes doig a temporary chant giving these three part of his strenght so they can move around but hell be weak." Bad said.

"So hes doing a spell" the blond said.

"Not quite. A spell would give eret all his strength or he could take the virus for himself but he cant at the second since he'll be opening the portal. This chant only gives a small amount of his strength so he can still open the portal with our help of course. " bad said as the green glow appeared in the corner.

"Why the hell is he glowing" tommy practically screamed.

"Shut up you muffin. Watch and pay attention. Listen carefully and you might learn a thing or two tommy" bad said before takeing the rag out of tommys hand and going to eret placing it on his head. Bad also locked the door to the infirmary and took of dreams masked knowing that it might help.

"What the. Is that what happens when the virus is done with you"  tommy said looking at dream his eyes a solid green and his horns growing out almost hitting tommy.

"What language is he talking in"

"We dont know no one minus dream can translate it not even phil and phils, well phil" bad said with a laugh. Tommy on the other hand  just focused on the wired symbols floating around the horned man.

~next day~

"Dream wake up" wilbur said

"5 more minutes wilby" dream huffed and rolled over the little blob sat in his hair doing the same.