Valkyrie saves you x female reader

"So you hear about the new legend dude?" Mirage looks at you.

"Seer? I mean, he looks really intresting." You shrug.

"Im glad hes joining the games, me and Seer used to work together." Loba nods.

"Wait you know this dude?" Mirage turns to Loba.

"Yeah, we helped each other out. He was pretty much a castaway, i was making a living out of theft.  Taught the man how to dress as well." Loba plays with her hair. Suddenly theres a loud bang on the ship and everyone stands up.

"What was that?" Banaglore looks around.

"I dont know, but whatever it was dosnt sound good." Loba grips onto her staff. The ship then begins to blast the alarms.

"ATTENTION: SHIP HAS BEEN BREACHED." The sirens blast.

"It's the syndicate....." Crypto grabs his drone and begins to type quickly on his PC.

"The syndicate? Why would they want us?" You question.

"They are probably after Revenant...speaking of which where is that trash can..." Valkyrie looks around to spot Rev in the dark. Another blast rings out causing everyone to get knocke doff there feet and the plane jurts and begins its plumit to the ground.

"Shit!" Wraith shouts as everyone tries to get up.

"We need to get out of here, now!" Gibby shouts.

"How long until the plane crashs?" Rampart turns to Horizon.

"Well seeing we are fifty thousand feet above ground and we are falling around 100 a second. We have 50 seconds untill we say hello to the ground." Horizon scrambles and picks up Newt.

"We can jump out of the plane, everyone grab a parachute." Ajay begins to grab the parachuts.

"Lets go!" Gibby opens the door, the sound of the plane falling to its death rings in your ears. One by one people begin to jump out before its you and Valk.

"Come on, Y/N! Lets go." Valk prepares her jets as the plane continues to fall.

"Go.....i'll be right back." You say shakely, knowing what you have to do.

"We havent got time, Y/N. You need to jump out now!" Valk shouts back. The fire from the blast enters the main room. You act fast and push Valk out of the plane. Hoping that she will forgive you.

"I love you..." You whisper as Kai shouts for you. 

"Y/N?! Valkyrie screams as you dash to your room to pick up the hard drive you swore to keep safe. Fire fills the ship and you begin to cough, smoke clouding your eyes. The fire closes you in as you look for a way out. You break a window and you jump out as soon as the ship explodes. But you forgot your backpack so your body spins and spins in the air. You scream as you flap wildly, the ground below you approching faster and faster. You fall uncouncsious from the preassure, you accept your fate as you fall.

"Come on, COME ON Y/N WAKE UP. Please....i cant lose you......." You hear faint crys.....

"Y/N, please...wake up......" The mumbles become clear, its Valk. You try to wake up, fighting the urge.

"She fell pretty far, the height she fell without a parachute and the pure pressure as she fell is highly dangerouse." You hear the faint call of Ajay. "She may not have made it...Valk."

"No, no she's alive.....i can feel it...." You fight for Valk. You slowly begin to twitch your hand. 

"Look!" Banaglore points out. You cough and suddenly open your eyes.

"Y/n?!" Valk is holding you tight.

"Umph...." You say weakly. Your breathing becoming hard and sharp.

"Take it easy.....shhh......your lungs are full of smoke......i really thought you was gone." Valk begins to cry.

"Y-you saved me..." You cough, wincing at the pain.

"Well i am not loosing you, i love you Y/N. When you pushed me out to protect me from the blast of fire i saw my life flash before my eyes... and when i saw the ship explode and your body falling from the sky was the scariest thing ive ever seen. The preassure and speed falling that fast was enought to kill you alone. You'd be dead before you'd hit the ground. I caught you just in time, please, NEVER EVER do that again." Valk kiss's you softly. Hugging you close.

"Im sorry..." You feel weak as you wrap your arms around Valk.

"Am i interuppting?" A man with a top hat walks in.

"Seer?!" Loba turns to Seer.

"Come on, she is not going to do much better without health care. I know a place you can stay...." Seer points to you.

"Can you walk?" Ajay turns to you. You try to stand but you just stumble and Mirage catches you.

"Woah easy now." Mirage helps you stand.

"I'll carry her." Valkyrie picks you up and carries you bridal style. You blush and she smiles softly as she walks slowly, making sure not to move you.

"In here..." Seer walks up to a stable building, its isolated and everyone pours in. Valk slowly places you down on the sofa and Ajay checks you over.

"Its not looking good...." Ajay sighs. "Lungs are blocked with smoke and shes dehyrdrated due to the fire. Without an oxygen supply she wont survive much longer...." Ajay turns to Valkyrie.

"Let me have a look." Seer walks over to you. You wince as you try to sit up.

"Take it easy, young one....." Seer hands you a weird mixture.

"This wont hurt you......its a remady for your breathing...its sort of a home recepie. It will clear your lungs from smoke and should help you." Seer smiles as you look at the drink. You take a sip and immidatly it easies the pain in your chest, you drink more and and it heals you completly.

"T-thank you." You look at Seer shocked.

"Now where ya get that stuff?" Ajay turns to Seer.

"My home planet grows these plants that are very rare to find. I managed to find one during my travels. Seeing that my own need for the plant was conisdered unecessary when Y/N here was dying." Seer turns to Ajay.

"How do you feel?" He turns to you.

"Good....i feel good." You begin to smile.

"If you feel the pain coming back, please dont hesitate to speak to me," Seer nods.