Crypto x Female reader ((Lemon))

Warning: Containes nsfw read at your own risk! If you dont like NSFW you can skip ahead. This chapter is not important to the stroy line!

You was at the training grounds, seeing you had nothing else to do. You was the only one there, everyone else was out, exept for Crypto that is.

You coninue firing at the dummys, making sure to reload between each kill. Your suddenly attacked by two long arms wrapping around your waist and you squeal.

"Shhhh....." Crypto sooths you. "It's only me."

"Tae! Don't ever come up to me like that, i could have shot-" Your words was cut short when Cryptos lips was on yours. It was a different type of kiss, it was more deep and intense as he pulled you closer.

Crypto kissed you heavily and he moved you to the wall, his kisses became more urgent as his hands rested on your waist. He slowly slid one up your shirt as it rested on your stomach, he began to massage it softly and you would let a small gasp, not knowing what to do. You gripped onto his shirt and he allowed you to pull it off him,you was taken back by his abs, he obviously had been working out and you looked at him and he gave you a nod to indicate you could touch them.

You ran your hand along his chest, feeling his heartbeat. It was pacing fast and he felt warm to the touch. You trailed your hands lower to his abs, they were hard and Crypto left a smallish moan as you did so, you suddenly blushed as this was the first time i heard him. He leaned in and kissed your neck, he slowly began to suck on your soft skin, leaving a love bite. You left a small groan as Cryptos hand trailed further.

"Can i?" Crypto pulled away. "We don't have to if you don't want to..." He smiled lightly.

"I want to. I'm ready." You whispper back, giving him consent.

You look up at crypto and he slowly looks back at you and you both smile, you never thought this is how your day would go, as you stare into his eyes you realize he has plenty more in him than just kissing your neck.

He leans in and kisses you some more while slowly lifting up your shirt up and over your head. He stops kissing you for a minute to admire your beautiful body.

"Your so beautiful, Y/n. What did i ever do to deserve you. I'm sorry for the way i treated you in the past...." Tae cups your face.

"Shhhh, its okay." You kiss him lightly.

Crypto picks you up so your straddaling him and starts to kiss your kneck making his way down to your stomach over and over again. He slowly lowres you so he can take your trousers off , and you feel the heat of his breath as he moves.

As he gets towards your pants he starts to un fasten them. And pulls them down the closer he gets, until they are around your ankles and he pulls them completely off. With you completly naked he lifts you back up so your pinned to the wall and he kiss's you again, with one hand resting on your ass, supporting your weight he moves on hand and rests it on your thigh. He begins to massage it and you groan softly.

He moves from your thigh up towards your vagina, rubbing it slightly, you gasp as he begins to touch you, you notice hes really good with his fingers.each movement of his fingers making it harder to breath you bury you head into crypto shoulder and he kisses your neck, still feeling the twitches that cryptos fingers are forcing your body to make, he stops to let you catch your breath, but it wasnt long before he started up again, this time rubbing the whole thing and even playing with your clit a little... your breathing get harder than it's been before, he inserts his fingers into your body before you even realize it, making your heart jump, then immediately begin to race as fast as possible... you've never experienced something like this before and you love it. Crypto begins to pump his fingers inside you causing you to moan. Since you are still a virgin he can't fully insert his fingers due to the hymen instead he focuses on the entrance of your vagina. None the less, your enjoying it.