2

NO ONES POV

They then appear in a house in the living room.

"Where are we?" Slifer asks flying in the air.

"I think we're in someone's house" Elsa says.

"Why?" Slifer says "any way give me that bracelet before you get us into trouble"

Elsa then touches the bracelet and pulls on it. But it doesn't come off.

"It's not coming off" Elsa says trying to get it off "oh man, Dan is going to be so mad"

"Ya think, Dan doesn't let anyone touch his bracelet, it's very special to him" Slifer says "he doesn't even let Zane touch it"

"Why is it so special to him?" Elsa asks "he never said why"

"I don't know either, the only person who knows why is Verago. Those 2 have a stronger bond with each other then the rest of us do with him" Slifer says "but now we need to find out why we are here?"

"Who are you?" They gasp and turn around and saw a man and woman wearing glasses.

"And what are you doing in our house?" The man says.

"That's a good question" Slifer says.

"Dragon" she says being alarmed.

"Finally, someone got it right" Slifer says.

"And to answer your question" Elsa says "we don't know why we are here, we just appeared here"

"Who are you?" He asks.

"My name is Elsa and this is Slifer" Elsa says and points to Slifer.

"And who are you 2 any way?" Slifer asks.

"My name is Steve and this my wife Josie" Steve says.

"Why do you think you were brought here?" Josie asks.

"We have no idea" Elsa says "this bracelet sends you to random location and there's always a reason"

"How do you know that?" Slifer then looks at her and gasps "what happen to you?"

"What are you talking about?" Elsa asks.

"Your a teenager" Slifer says.

Elsa then saw a mirror and looked at herself and she was shocked on how she looked.

"What happen to me? And my hair and clothes are different as well" Elsa says and then looks at them "did I look like this when y'all saw me?"

"Yes" they both said.

Elsa then started breathing heavy from this.

"Honey, did it just get colder all of sudden" Josie says rubbing her arms "has the air conditioner temperature changed?"

He then goes to it and checks it "it's on the same degrees and yet it feels like it's getting even colder in here"

"It's me" they look at her "I have ice powers and I'm not good at controlling them" Elsa says.

"Shouldn't your parents be able to help you?" Josie asks.

"My parents are dead" Elsa says being sad talking about it.

"I'm so sorry to hear that dear" Josie says touching her shoulder.

"Did any of your parents have powers?" Steve asks.

"No, I'm the only one that has this power in my family" Elsa says.

"Sorry to hear that, but you need to learn how to control those powers" Steve says "and I think I know just the place that can help"

"Dear, your not talking about Sky High are you?" Josie asks.

"Yes, they have handled people like her with ice powers and they can help her control them" Steve says "our son is going there and his best friend are going there in a week and I can call the school and have everything set up" he then looks at Elsa "do you have a place to stay?"

"I'm afraid not" Elsa says.

"Then, y'all will stay with us, we have an extra room you both can stay in" Josie says.

"Why do you seem so calm over her powers?" Slifer asks.

"I was going to ask the same thing" Elsa says.

"Let's sit on the couch and we will explain" Josie says.

They then sat down and had a long talk and they told Elsa and Slifer about them and who they were and they were surprised and shocked when Elsa told them that she has never heard of them.

But when their son got home they explained and they both got along pretty well fast.
🦸🏻‍♂️🦸🏻‍♂️🦸🏻‍♂️🦸🏻‍♂️🦸🏻‍♂️🦸🏻‍♂️🦸🏻‍♂️🦸🏻‍♂️🦸🏻‍♂️🦸🏻‍♂️🦸🏻‍♂️🦸🏻‍♂️🦸🏻‍♂️🦸🏻‍♂️🦸🏻‍♂️🦸🏻‍♂️🦸🏻‍♂️🦸🏻‍♂️🦸🏻‍♂️🦸🏻‍♂️🦸🏻‍♂️🦸🏻‍♂️🦸🏻‍♂️