5

NO ONES POV

It was night now and Steve was messing with his new trophy 🏆 of the robot eye of the giant robot they fought this morning.

And Josie was on the phone talking about a meeting while setting the table for dinner.

"Hon, dinner's almost ready. Could you stop playing with your robot eye and help set the table?" Josie says.

"Sure" Steve says and just then saw the front door open and they saw Will and Elsa walk in with Slifer on Elsa's shoulder "oh, there they are!"

"Hey" Josie says. "How did it go?"

"The coach liked my ice power and made me hero" Elsa says "but we did have a rocky start at first, but I got it"

"That's great Elsa" Josie says.

"And how about you Will?" Steve asks.

"Um......dad, we need to talk" Will says.

"You mean a little hero-to-hero talk?" Steve asks. And he looks at his wife and they smile at this "I think I know just the place. Come on"

They then leave.

"Where are they going?" Slifer asks.

"Can I trust you both?" Josie asks.

"Yes" they both said.

"Their going to The Secret Sanctum where me and Steve do our superhero stuff" Josie says.

"Cool" Elsa says.

"Mind helping with dinner?" Josie asks.

"Sure" Elsa says and helps her. Slifer set the table with silverware, plates, and cups. "You people are so kind to a stranger you met a week ago"

"Well, honey, being hero you learn how to tell if their good or not and I can tell your a good person and him" they look at Slifer "when we met you, you were just a scared girl afraid to hurt someone, but look at you now, your calm and your not having problems with your powers like you were"

"Your right" Elsa says "my parents always said hide it and don't let it show"

"They shouldn't have done that, doing that is like making a kid stop breathing" she touches Elsa's shoulder "you have to embrace your powers to unlock your true potential"

After a few minutes Will Steve returned and they had dinner.

Will then went onto the roof Layla showed up and they talked.

"So, where we're you after school? I was worried" Layla says.

"I got stuck in the nurse's office" Will says "and the news just keeps getting better and better. Turns out I may never get my powers"

"How'd your dad take it?" Layla asks.

"What was I supposed to do? He showed me the Secret Sanctum" Will says.

"You have to tell them" Layla says.

"My parents are the greatest superheroes on the planet" Will says "everybody expects greatness from me"

"Well, you are great" Layla says.

"Thanks" Will says.

"Ok, so you're a sidekick" Layla says "it's not the end of the world. When life gives you lemons 🍋" she puts her hand out and an apple 🍎 grows from the tree and falls into her hand.

Will saw the able in her hand.

"Make apple 🍎 juice 🧃?" Will asks with chuckles.

Layla groans "I can't make lemons. I don't know what it is"