One

"Gabby?" They social worked yelled up the stairs.

"Yeah?" I asked

"Are you ready sweetie" she smiled at me.

"As ready as i'll ever be" i whispered.

"Gabby" she sighed.

I looked up at her, her hazel brown eyes looked directly into my ocean blue ones.

"They are lovely, you have nothing to worry about" she whispered

"I've heard that before" i sighed

She got up and walked to the door she turned around and smiled at me, i gave her a forced one back...

I grabbed the last box of clothes and headed down stairs...

I gave my old foster parents one last look before i walked out... These ones weren't as bad as some, they were nice and all but i just didnt want to bond with them..

There just wasn't any point, i mean i wasn't staying forever it was just a few month until they sorted something more lasting out.

Im only 15, I'm not the average teenage girl... I have no friends, i don't bother with friends I'm going to move anyway so i don't even try .

I don't know where i was born or lived for 5 years. Ive never been told, all i know is that it is somewhere up the north of the UK.

Right now I'm going to cheshire to meet my new foster family, great more introducing my self...

I pulled out my black iPhone 4s, yeah i know i don't have the best phone going but i love this thing.

I unlocked it and put in my ear phones and pressed shuffle, Jake Bugg came flooding through the wires.

3 hour journey to my new 'home' ive been told that im going to be here for over a year.. Im hoping they are nice there is no way im staying for over a year if they hate me.

After an hour or so of driving i closed my eyes and it all went black...

"Gabby? Gabby?" I heard someone mumble.

"Huh?" I whispered.

"Sorry for waking you Gab but were here" i was informed.

"Oh okay" i nervously said.

I grabbed my bag and followed my social worker to the door.

When she knocked a middle aged looking woman came to the door.

"You must be Gabrielle?" She asked while smiling

"Yeah but you can call me Gabby" i mumbled

"Okay Gabby, welcome to our home, im Vanessa" she warmly said while hugging me.

A boy who looked about 16 walked down stairs with a baby girl who looked about 3 in his arms.

He just smiled and walked away.

"Thats Jack and Holly" Vanessa told me

I just smiled and nodded.