Two

Ive been living with Vanessa and her family for over a week now, i must admit i kind of enjoy it here.

Its sunday night, its my first day at my new school tomorrow, i am going to be here for a while so i may as well try to make some friends, but i don't know how.

The door to my bed room opened and Holly came in quietly. She often comes in my room at night, i don't mind though shes adorable.

"Gabby" she whispered softly.

I lifted her on to my bed and looked her directly into her sparkling green eyes.

"Yeah?" I gently asked.

"Your gonna stay forever right? Your gonna become my big sister right?"

"Holly, sweetie, i never stay places forever, i move around, but ill stay with you as long as a I can"

She had a sad look on her face but then a small smile formed on her face.

"Will you still be my big sister until you move?"

"Of corse i will"

"Promise?"

"Pinky promise"

She wrapped her tiny finger around mine, i know i never bond with my 'families' but shes different.

I put the lion king on the TV and she cuddled into my side, i pulled the blanket up to my waist, it covered most of her body.

After half an hour there was a knock on my door, Jack appered.

"Hi" he whispered noticing that Holly had fell asleep.

"Hey" i mumbled

He came over and sat next to me on the bed, he looked at Holly who was still cuddled up next to me.

"She looks up to you already you know" he said while smiling down at her.

"Does she?" I whispered while smiling.

"Yeah, well I must put her to bed before mum comes up"

"Yeah sure" i said while lifting her out of bed.

"Erm do you want to come on a walk so i can get to know you more?" He asked.

"Erm yeah" i said.

"Ill meet you down stairs in 15 minutes"

"Okay"

He walked out with a sleeping girl in his arms.

I got out of bed and changed my leggings for some black ripped jeans.

I went over to the mirror and pulled out my mascara i applied lots to make my blue eyes pop out.

I grabbed my navy converse and went down stairs to find Jack sitting on the couch.

I slipped my converse on and followed him out the door.

"So.. Tell me about your self?" He

"Not much to tell, full name is Gabrielle Summers, i don't know if i have any siblings, i don't know where i was born, I've never had any friends, what about you?"

"Well full name Jackson Waters, i have Holly, I was born here, and i have my friends and my girlfriend Sophie"

"Whats Sophie like?" I wondered

"Shes perfect, blonde hair, but a natural blonde not the fake blonde some girls have, brown eyes, shes my everything"

"Awe, how long you been with her?"

"Almost a year"

As we turned the corner there was a group of 5 boys leaning against the wall, one of them looked our way and tapped the one next to him on the shoulder.

The second he turned around his green eyes caught my blue ones, I looked away and looked up at Jack .

"Who are they?" I asked quietly.

He came closer to me and whispered in my ear.

"Trouble" he replied.

That caught my attention.

"How?"

"They just are Gabby, don't get involved"

Just as he said that two of them came over.

One of them had a blonde hair across his forehead and the other one had chocolate brown curls across his forehead.

"Oi Waters" one of them yelled.

"What do you want styles?" Jack replied

Styles? Was that his last name.

"Cheating on Sophie are we?" 'Styles' looked over at me while smirking.

"No of corse not! Shes the girl my mum is fostering"

"Oh so shes single" he smirked.

Jack pulled me behind him and looked him dead in the eyes.

"Leave her alone Harry! Shes had enough in her life and she doesn't need more trouble from you"

"Who said i was going to cause trouble?"

"You always do"

"Let the girl go she can talk cant she?"

Jack loosened his grip on my arm and stood next to me.

"Whats your name babe?" Harry asked.

"Gabby" i whispered.

I stepped closer so i stepped back, he kept moving closer until i was against a wall.

He came over and put his hands either side of me on the wall, I looked over at Jack who had a scared look on his face.

"Don't be scared Gabby, i won't hurt you" He whispered.

I didnt say anything i just stood there quite.

"Dont talk much huh?" He sarcastically asked.

He released his arms and i walked over to Jack, we started walking away when harry yelled;

"I'll see you soon Gab"

Shivers went shooting down my spine, i don't know why but i was curious to know why he was trouble.

"Jack?"

"Yeah?"

"How do you know them?"

"Well i used to be friends with them, i used to get into trouble a lot and it scared mum so i changed"

"How did you meet them?"

"They go to my school Gabs"

"The one I'm going to?"

"Yeah" he sighed.

"I'll be safe right?"

"Yeah, ill be there"

I hugged him and he hugged me back, if this is what a family is like then i enjoy this.