Happy Birthday

#imagine Today is your birthday. 

You had a great day and you celebrated with your friends.It couldn't get any better. 

You're in your room. 

Someone knocked on your door. Your dad came in. 

-Hey dad -you smiled happily. 

-Hello (y/n)- uh oh. someone's mad.Your parents never call you by your full name unless it's something serious or they're mad.-Tomorrow go to this address.-he hands you a paper with an address on it. 

-Why?  

-Just do it. 

-Ok. 

*the next day* 

You wake up, get dressed, have breakfast and go out. The address your father gave you must be wrong. It lead you to a dead end.There is only a door on your left. You try calling your father, but no one answers. 

You hear the door open. And you literally jump from fear. You hear someone laughing and turn around. There's a blond guy with blue eyes standing right in front of you. 

-Did I scare you?- he asked sarcastically.  

-As a matter of fact you did. Stop laughing.- you're mad, not only did your dad waste your time but now a stranger is laughing at you. 

-Sorry.  

-Whatever.-you walk away. 

-Wait.- he says.-What's your name? 

-Why? 

-Just tell me. 

-(y/n) 

-I'm Niall. Please come. I'm supposed to give you something.-he looks so familiar, for a second there you think of going with him, but can you trust a stranger?! You try to walk away again.  

But he runs to you. 

-I'm beginning you.  

-No. 

-Ok then.- He picks you up and carries you in. You scream and punch him, unsuccessfully. And when he puts you down you turn around and realise where you are.You look around and find yourself standing in the middle of a stage you're in a theatre.You can't believe it ,you always dreamed of performing on a stage like this.-Beautiful, isn't it?! 

-Oh god. It's amazing. -You smile. 

-You should also have this.- He gives you a new guitar and a letter. You take them and read the letter.It's from your father. 

Dear (y/n), 

today is a very important day. My 

girl is growing up. So it's time to  

start making your dreams come true. 

You always talked about how you  

wanted to perform on a big stage  

with somebody who has experience  

and could give you some advice. 

We wanted to help you out. But the 

rest is up to you. 

Lots of Love, 

Mom and Dad 

You smiled. And then you realised who he was and what you did. 

-I'm so sorry.  

-Nah it's ok, don't worry. I understand. Now should we play something. 

-Yeah, sure. 

You sang, played guitar and goofed around all day. You became best friends. But can boys and girls be only friends?!  

Well judging on this relationship ... No.