꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 58꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 58:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

"Take it easy man," Namjoon said as they watched Jimin insanely gulped on his beer like a man lost in the dessert that hasn't drink for long. Jimin put his bottle down, his head fell as tears started building in his eyes again. They're in Namjoon's place, drinking. And, Namjoon and Hoseok were worried since earlier he came he did not waste anytime anymore and grab the beer, and drown himself to it.

"I don't understand anymore, hyung. I'm trying to. I'm trying to be patient but I just can't really stop myself to get hurt." Jimin told them, biting the inside of his cheek as he tried himself to hold tightly unto his tears. Namjoon and Hosoek exchanges look, and then they look back to their friends whom they know is trying his best not to cry while he told them what he was feeling deep inside.

"Before, the way he treats me, l still understand it. Because I understand that mood swings is really common for a pregnant. But today, the way he pushed me away, he shout, he slapped me, and saying that my voice was irritating. I don't know why hyung, it hurt. I know I shouldn't be- but I couldn't stop myself." Jimin said and chuckled bitterly, which broke Namjoon and Hoseok's heart even more.

"Do you know what's more hurt, hyung? That you can really see the anger through his eyes. It seems like he's really keeping so much hatred from you. That- that what really bothers me the most. It looks like he really hate me so much. It even seemed like I can no longer see the love inside. Those precious glimmering loving eyes was now replaced with burning blazing hate." Jimin sniffed, wiping his tears. "I can't see anything hyung, but hate."

He looked up to the two to see them looking at him sympathetically, and this is what he doesn't want to feel the most, that someone is feeling pity over him precisely his friends. He laughed, a bitter and fake one, "but it's okay, I love him, so I will just try to understand his situation. I know he mean nothing of those."

Namjoon smiled and put his hand on his shoulder, "that's pretty normal to the pregnant, Jim. But if it's too much, go talk to him. Maybe you did something that might be the reason he's doing it to you but he couldn't confront you because he doesn't want a fight. Don't give up. Go home, and fix this with him. Alright?" Jimin smiled and nodded his head, he sniffed and wiped his nose. He took a deep breath in before speaking, "yeah, you're right. I should go and talk to him instead of getting drown with this whiskey." Jimin said, tapping his hands on his thighs before standing up.

"I'll go now, thank you for listening, guys. I just really needed it right now, and I think I'm fine now. And maybe, Namjoon hyung was right. Thanks." He stated, Namjoon nodded his head, "no problem man, we always here for you. Now, go and fix your problem with your boy." Namjoon replied, Jimin signed him an 'okay, I'll go now' and run out of the door.

Perhaps, he really does did something that cause Yoongi to be mad but he just doesn't want to tell him what was it.

Damn, by just thinking of talking about it with Yoongi making his nerves quivered already. Damn, he just hopes this is not another war again, and he hopes he survive this night.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Yoongi woke up, he opened his eyes and sat up. He looked outside the window and his brows furrowed, 'oh, it's already night?' He thought.