-2-

Eunji places the recent teddy bear on her bed. She stared at the teddy bear for a while." What just happened back then? Does that kid have been watching me?" Eunji grinned idiotly alone." Gee~ what the actual freak are you dreaming Jung Eunji?!" Eunji slaps herself." But that boy is cute tho." Eunji grinned idiotly again." Shut up!" Eunji slapped herself again." For god sake, he is around 18! What are you thinking, Jung Eunji?!" Eunji shakes her head." You've been single for so long." Eunji pats her back." Hang on a little. You won't die single." Eunji sighed and throw her back on the bed before pull the teddy bear in her arms." At least I have you now, Mr. Teddy." Eunji chuckled as she raised the stuffed toy facing her." You won't be leaving me anyway aren't you?" Eunji chuckled and hugged the toy." What should I call you?" Eunji sits up and places the teddy bear in front of her." Hmm. Mr. Brown?" Eunji shakes her head." Teddy? Naah too simple." 

"Mr. Bear?"

"Boogie? What am I even thinking right now?"

"Boo Boo?" 

"I've been wishing to call my future partner Boo Boo." Eunji chuckled." Then, you'll be my boyfriend until I found my real boyfriend." Eunji pulled the bear in a hug." Mr. Boo Boo." Eunji giggled. She took a glance at her watch." I should take my rest since my shift will be at 7 pm." Eunji giggled again." More rest!" Eunji slowly drove to sleep while hugging Mr. Boo Boo.

'Cute. She is cute.'

Study her face while she is sleeping. But who cares? It's not like she will know it. I am her boyfriend anyway.

Her round eyes closed when she giggled idiotly, her pink thin lips spread into a grin so wide that even shaped a deep dimple on both her cheeks. Her plump cheeks looking smooth like a baby's butt that I've been dying to caress. But this soul-less body blocked me from doing so. Even though it's was our first meet, I think I've like this noona already.

'I want to keep her by my side until the curse ended.'

"Waaaaaarghhh!" Eunji scratched her nape and took a glance at the clock against the wall." Can't believe I've been sleeping for 4 hours. I really got some more rest time." Eunji stretched her arm and neck before turned to Mr. Boo Boo." And thanks to you too buddy. I slept well if ever you asked me." Eunji giggled." Now, now. I should get some bath." Eunji left the bed and walk to the bathroom. 

---

"Waah. Look at my place! Looks like a whole damn living for cockroaches." Eunji shakes her head." I barely have time to tidy up my place since work had been asking more attention so, I'll tidy you up this time." Eunji walks here and there, back and forth cleaning the entire place. 

"Wah!" Eunji throws herself on the couch with a loud grunt." Now I can rest more." Eunji laid down." Got plenty of times before my shift so, let's-"

KRING KRING!

Eunji grunted." For real! Let me take the last rest!" Eunji takes her phone on the coffee table and answers the call.

"Yes?"

"Yes? You say?"

"Oppa, I am tired."

"Ani! Ya! You listen here!" 

"Yes, I am listening." Eunji throws her back on the couch.

"What did you think picking a fight with the employee?!"

"Aaah. So you know." 

"Of course I know! Mr. Gu is my friend!" 

Eunji eye-rolled.