Chapter Three

Chapter Three:

                A/N: Unedited 

Recap:

I was still messing around with the volleyball when I heard a voice yell, “Hey! What do you think you’re doing?”

                I turned around right after I threw the volleyball up and it bounced on my head. Glaring at the stranger I rubbed my head. He was standing about fifteen feet away from me, and looked furious. He had brown hair that looked almost caramel like and a lot of freckles on his face. His arms were crossed over his chest and he was glaring at me. Suddenly I was self-conscious about my t-shirt and Nike shorts.

                Nevertheless I snapped at him in response, “Are you blind? What does it look like I’m doing, I’m playing volleyball.”

                He rolled his eyes at me and stepped forward. “No, what I meant is this is a private beach.”

                I nodded and then said slowly, “Yes, it is imbecile.”

                His glare hardened and he took a few more steps forward until he was right in my face. “So leave.”

                Placing my finger on my chin I feigned thinking about it. “Nah, I rather not.”

                Leaning forward he clenched his teeth and grit out. “Well you don’t get a choice; you actually have live here to be on this beach. I’m sick and tired of people coming over here and bothering us.”

                Smothering my laughter at his face I held a finger up. “One, I hate to break it to you but you can’t tell me what to do.” I held up a second finger. “And two, I do live here, so if you could go away that would be lovely.” Then he started laughing. And laughing. And laughing. I looked at him weirdly and held the volleyball waiting for him to stop.

 After a while he was able to get a sentence out. “D-do…you know w-who I am?”

                “No, and I’d really appreciate it if you would go away.” I made shooing motions with my hands and he just smirked at me.

                “Are you in high school?” Hesitantly, I nodded. “Then how do you not know who I am? I’m probably the most popular person in the school. My name’s Blake Fletcher.” Right after he finished talking, I already knew what type of person he was.

                So without blinking an eye I asked him, “Let me guess who you are alright?” He nodded. “First thing about you is that you basically own the school. You walk around doing anything you want and being a smart aleck to the teachers. Girls want to be with you, while guys want to be you and you string them along. Your vehicle of choice is your baby and you probably named it. Look I really don’t want to have to deal with an egotistical jerk like you so leave me alone.”