Author's Note

Hey everyone!

Thank you so much for trying out my book!

This is the first time that I try writing a 'real' book and a complete story. I've always liked stories and writing, even as a child, I just never seemed to be able to really finish a story. So this is my first attempt, feeling inspired after reading lots of Wattpad ;) (I especially enjoyed @Tippy446's and @ani_dn's books, so definitely take a look at those as well). 

Since this is my first real book and English isn't my first language, kind corrections and suggestions are very welcome!

This is a gay/boyxboy book and this will be my first time writing smut as well. I want to try and make their relationship and the development of their relationship as real as possible, they are two teenagers with not much experience after all. 

I really hope you all like this story, so if you like it please leave a vote or comment. I will try to listen to suggestions and requests as much as possible. 

Whenever there's some action/smut (no matter how much), I'll put a 💕 at the beginning of the chapter.

A quick disclaimer. There will be some homophobia, but I will not use the f-slur and will try to keep it to a minimum, just what is needed for the story and characters. 

That's it! I hope you enjoy my story!

     Suus_u2

I do not own any pictures used in this book. 

This is an original story, so please do not copy.