First meet (fluff)

(In my au they first met in high school, william was lonely and always bullied for being a "freak" and hen was popular and up to date but secretly a know it all)

Nobody's POV
Henry could hear distant running, he could also hear nearby yelling, one of his friends snapped in his face causing Henry to pay attention again.

Henry's POV
He looked back at Mary.

Mary: *she snapped in his face one more time* "earth to henry!"

*his glance darted towards mary*

"S-sorry! I thought I heard something, I'm gonna go check it out real quick-"

*mary shrugged turning to Clara and Mathew*

Nobody's POV
*henry ran out from behind the tree they were by and quickly ran to the commotion, he saw a skinny male running towards him, he didn't seem to be paying attention ahead of him but he was looking behind him, he had long brown hair but some of it was put into a pony tail, he had a bandage on his leg and arm it seemed like it hurt when he ran, the male crashed into henry landing on top of him*

Henry's POV
Damnit- that hurt.... He looked up to see the boys face more closely, henry blushed, the male was kind of cute, he had freckles on his face and his face shape was perfect in every way to henry, henry then looked at all the scars on his face amazed by them

Nobody's POV
The male quickly got up and so did Henry, the male quickly hid behind henry, the Bully's seemed to scoff and go away they then shouted at them before leaving

"WHAT A LITTLE RUNT! HE CAN'T EVEN PROTECT HIMSELF"

Williams POV
He didn't mind what they said, but the only thing he cared about now was that he bumped into his crush! William was a blushing mess as he backed away from henry*

"I-I'm so sorry!" *he started to ramble before henry grabbed his hand*

Henry's POV
He thought his rambling was kind of cute- he quickly embraced william in a hug and then backed away, he was blushing a bit, he then recognized william*

"Oh! I recognize you- your William! The son of the famous scientist, Oliver afton- and your mothers a model, her name was Maralin Afton? Right?-"

Nobody's POV
William nodded his head before Henry's eyes lit up, he had sparkles in his eyes.

Williams POV
His eyes were like a emerald and when they shine like that it made william feel happy, like he could accomplish anything, he smiled as Henry bursted out

Henry: "THATS SO COOL!"

William nodded before he heard the bell ring

Henrys POV
Henry felt sad when the bell rang, he quickly hugged william before backing away.

"I'll see you in Mr.Gullens class, and then maybe we can walk home together!"

Nobody's POV
William quickly nodded before henry ran away, william had a sheepish smile as he slowly walked back to the school