Just a normal day at work #2 (smut)

Hello all! I have been seeing the support you have all been giving me! And it is greatly appreciated! I thank you all so much- not only that but I'm happy that some of you commented on the last chapter! And they were all nice comments to! Anyway, I'm sorry for taking up the first half of the story! {and for so many exclamation points} but I will be doing a smut chapter because I am comfortable with writing such things. And make sure to tell me if you have a chapter idea! Don't be scared to share, even if it's smut ^^, anyway, onto the chapter!

Nobody's POV
Henry looks at william coming closer, he didn't know what to do, or how to make sure william Doesn't see what's happening- william finally comes to a stop at the front of henry desk.

"Do you need help with something henry?" William asks cheerfully with a smile on his face.

henry nods and gives Williams a sheepish smile
"Y-yeah!- d-do you remember the c-clients name?-"

william looked at Henry glaring him up and down, he realized what was going on, william blushed and shook his head.
"It's odd your acting like this- especially since you insisted on remembering the clients name-"

henry looked at william nervously, william went over to where henry was sitting and spun his chair so william could sit on Henry's lap, william put his hand on Henry's cheek, Henry's face was fully red. William smiled and moved a bit, henry quickly glared at him

"What's the glare for darling?-" *william looked at Henry and smiled*

hen placed his hand on williams crotch area and smiled.
"I'm not glaring at anything, just looking at your handsome face~" henry was obviously really bad at giving compliments and flirting.

william smiled and snuggled up to henry

Henry's POV
henry started to think to himself: he obviously knew what was going on and decided to tease me...
Henry quickly rubbed william through his pants and smiled
"I'm not letting you get off that easily dear~"
henry looked at Williams flustered face and smiled, he leaned in for a kiss, his lips connected with Williams, Williams lips were rough but at the same time very soft, he pressed his lips onto Williams more. Henry could feel william grabbing onto His back, henry stopped kissing william and smiled as he saw william turn away

"Awhhh, come on Willy , don't be like that-" henry smiled at william as he roughly kissed him again. Henry bit williams lip to ask for entrance, william denied. Henry put his hand down williams pants and then boxers, henry took williams member and slowly rubbed it with his thumb. William moaned and Henry shoved his tounge in Williams mouth exploring his mouth

Williams POV:
mind : "holy sh!t what was henry trying to do here- of course it felt amazing but it was out of nowhere..."
william finally gave into henry and kissed him deeply, he then became the top, he tightly grabbed Henry's wrist as he breaks the kiss, william takes Henry's hand out of williams boxers as william tilts Henry's head and lightly bites and kisses Henry's neck, he then sticks his hands down Henry's pants and boxers, and starts to lightly rub his dick, henry lightly moans covering his mouth.

Henry's pov
I was sitting silent for a minute but now it's getting kind of hard to sit still and resist moaning for Williams sick pleasure-
"W-william!~"
William would look up at henry and playfully growl at him before he would coutinue doing what he was doing.

Williams Pov
Hearing Henry's moans turned him on more, he slowly stopped biting Henry's neck and heard henry whimper
"Be patient dear~"
William started to take off Henry's pants and boxers as well as his own, he lubercated his member with his own pre-come as he started to slowly insert it into Henry's entrance.

Henry's Pov
Henry winced in pain as he looked at william.
"W-Will! I-it's to big!"
He saw william look at him with a smirk as he kept shoving it in, henry started to lightly sob as he grips the desk harder, right now he was going through a lot of pain.
"You ok darling~" williams British accent came out of nowhere
Henry quickly nodded his head as he looked at william
"J-just start moving! I just need to get a-adjusted!"

Williams POV
Why was henry so cute?... why did William urn to make henry his and only his so much- he had a wife and children! What was he thinking?... henry had a wife and had children-
Williams thinking was cut off by Henry's loud moans, William shook his head, what was he thinking?! He couldn't leave something as cute as this alone! He needed to have it!
Without warning William started to fastly ram in and out of henry, hearing him beg for more and for William to go harder and faster made him desire henry even more, he kissed henry to silence his loud moaning.
Henry kissed back immediately as he could feel henry start to stroke himself, william quickly pinned Henry's hands above him as he bit Henry's chest, he then went faster starting to fill the room with moans and pants, oh god he wasn't gonna last long with henry being like this... he felt Henry's get tighter as he went harder. Henry was screaming in pleasure. Henry's dick twitched as William felt Henry's come shoot onto him. William opened his eyes, just for a second to see Henry squirming as his eyes were closed and vile moans escaped his mouth at a rapid rate. Henry was spilling a huge load Henry's legs kept quivering, the site pleased william as his come shot up into henry. He roughly bit down on henrys neck to silence his own moans as he rammed into henry faster.*

Nobody's POV
This went on for a few more seconds before william finally slowed down and as Henry was panting heavily, william pulled out of henry as he picked up henry and brought him to the chair as he sat down with him