Just a normal day at work (smut at the end)

Nobody's POV
*william had worked last nights worshift plus was working the day shift with Henry, he was tired, he went over to the doors to see Henry struggling, william sighed before going over to hen, william saw heny was struggling with opening the doors, william smiled at henry*

Henry's POV
Henry started to think to himself:
Williams smile is amazing-

Nobody's POV
Henry often had those thoughts so he never bothered to brush them off any more, william opened the door and entered the building, Henry looked amazed, he then opened the door

Henry's POV
*henry looked at william*
"Was the door always a pull?-"

Nobody's POV
*william chuckled and nodded, he headed off towards the back room, he then grabbed the wrench on the table and looked at henry*
"Can you get Freddy?-"
*henry nodded as he left and slowly brought Freddy in, Henry muttered something under his breath*
"Freddy fat bear-"

2 hours later

Nobody's POV
*henry was in his office looking at some papers and William was in his office, william was also doing some papers, he was mainly looking at bills, but her got distracted and started to draw on a piece of paper, he was drawing henry because he was thinking about him, william but his bottom lip as he started to slowly rub himself*

Henry's POV
*Henry decided he would ask william for help, he wasn't having troubles, he just forgot a clients name, he slowly walked to Williams office and opened the door without knocking, he looked at william to see him rubbing himself , he was biting his lip and had his eyes closed looking up at the ceiling, it made henry horny, he went over to william and tapped him on the shoulder*

Nobody's POV
*william quickly stopped touching himself, Henry smiled as he grabbed Williams tie and pulled him out of the chair and pinned him against the wall, he smiled as he kissed william henry could feel the vibrations from Williams moaning, Henry smiled as he quickly put his hand on Williams crotch*

(Do you all want a smut chapter? Or do you want me to just continue what I was doing?-)