Twice as Nice ( One Direction Fan Fic )

Hai guys! So I'm new to wattpad and this is my first fanfic. Please tell me how I'm doing? Hope you enjoy the story! Read on ma mannn, read onnn. (:

*Niall's Point of View*

I sat up and did my morning streches and scratches. "Oh, this bed." I moaned rubbing my back. I swung my feet off the plush bed and wriggled my toes in the worn out carpet. Mum must of heard me wake up because she came tromping up the steps and knocked on my door lightly.

"How's my baby?" she said sticking her head around the corner.

"Fine mum," I said giving her a little smirk. "I'm just gonna hit the shower and head off to an interview 'k?" I said getting up and wrapping myself up in an old robe laying on a chair.

"Sure thing love, holler if you need anything." she said giving me a weary smile and heading back out the door. I hopped in the shower and thought about how great is was to be home. After touring and writing music and all the fans, it was nice to get away from it all and just be Niall again. After drying off I headed back to my room. I was putting on a fresh pair of jeans when my phone rang.

"Ey Niall," I heard Harry's raspy voice through the phone, " Listen, me and da boys decided to take off winta, all this touring and writing and everything has really been getting to us yanno?" He was tallking fast which was rather rare for him so I listened. After his speech was finished I finally got a word in,

"Yea mate, sure thing, Merry Christmas to ya then." I said sliding on a fitted plain white tee on. We said our goodbyes and hung up. As soon as I set my phone down it went off again. I got a text from Louis it said: Me and Zayn are headed to Vancouver for the winter... wanna come with? Without hesitation I replied with a yes, of course in a 'duh' sort of way. I headed downstairs and thanked Mum for the brunch. After that I was out the door and headed to an interview. I stepped out into the Mullingar cold and rushed to the car to have some source of warmth, the smell of the coffee filled my nose and I took a deep breath. Off to it then, I said to myself and headed to the radio station for an interview.

*Katsa's Point of View*

I woke up and snuggled deeper into my blanket. Mff, I groaned, waving my hand around on the bedside table, searching for my phone. After I finally got a hold of it I saw a message from Harry it said: Goodmorning beautiful, I'm free today wanna come over? I miss ya bunches xx (:" I smiled for a split second until BAM! the phone flopped out of my hands and hit me in tha face. Ughhff, I grunted sitting up and heading for the shower. The warm water trickled down my back, the smell of lavender and roses mixed on with the steamy mist. I was so relaxed and calm, I had never beem like this before I met Harry. I saw him at a club, watching me and we just hit it off. There's no guy like him. I couldn't wait to see him again. I was in the middle of my thoughts and happiness and soapy bubbles when my roomie Cas busted in.

"Listen punk, if you don't hurry up and get out of that shower I swear I'll drag you out. LET"S GO!" I told her to calm down and that I'd be out soon. She answered with an enuthiastic ok! and bounced out of the bathroom stopping just to yell " You going to see Hazz? Wear pretty panties!" I smiled and turned off the water. I got out and headed back to my room. I put on a pair of printed jeans and a fitted white tee. I laced up my combat boots and wore some studed jewlrey. I curled my hair loosley and let it fall gently, framing my face. I took one last look in the mirror, grabbed my car keys and headed down stairs. I picked up my coffee, the smell of the carmel wafting up to my nose. I made a brisk walk to the car to get out of the Vancouver cold. I hopped in the car, sighed, and thought to myself, off to it then.