Chapter 2

hii. Please keep reading! It means a lot to me! since this is my first Fan Fic please tel me what you think! 

*Katsa's Point of View* 

I stepped out of the car and headed to Harry's apartment. I reached for the door handle right when he opened it. 

"Hello beautiful" He said pulling me in by my hips. I pushed him off and gave him a peck on the cheek. I walked over to the couch, him following, wrapping his strong toned arms around my waist. He shivered and let out a sigh.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Your so .. so amazing and beautiful and funny. and-and your perfect." I blushed as we sat down my head falling into his neck. I heard a soft hum coming from the back of  his throat.We sat there for a while embrace each others touch. He pulled up my legs and carried me wedding style to his bedroom. My arms wrapped around his neck, gently tracing a little infity sign on his warm, soft skin. He laid me down then fell over top of me, in a gentle sort of way. He gave me sweet little kisses still humming softly as he made his way to the sweet spot on my jawline by my ear. He nibbled gently as I wrapped my legs up around his torso. His hands begining to trace down my sides, he ran his lips down my stomach making me let out a little moan. His fingers swiftly unbuttoned the top of my jeans while I fumbled to get his t-shirt off.I paused for a second watching his body over mine, his breath increasing, his abs flexed. I ran my fingers down his chizzled chest. I stopped at  the v-line cut deep into his sides. I forced myself to stop and rolled over, causing him to collapse. He let out a little huff and glared at me. 

"Didn't mean to get you excited sweetie," I said glancing down lower. He gave me a little wink and sat up at the sound of his phone ringing.

"Ey Hazz," I geard a deep Irish accent echo through the phone.

"Hi Niall," He said glancing back at me," what's up?" I couldn't really hear what happened after that as Harry left the room when Niall began to ask him questions about why he didn't spend break with us. harry's brow furrowed and he began to sweat.

"No reason I just ..." His voiced trailed off into the hall. I went downstairs and began to fix him some lunch. I though macaroni would be fine with him and set a pot on the stove. He came back in the room, his tall figure bending to fit through th frame. He squeezed my sides making me jerk back and laugh.

"C'mon," he said leading me towards the bedroom.

"No Harry can't you see I'm making food?" I asked him a hint annoyed at his never ending drive to get me in bed.I guess he figured out I was mad and backed down the steps, plopping on the couch, his curly ringlets flying up. 

"So, how come I've never met any of your bandmates?" I said giving him a quick glace in an effort to read his emotioins.

"They might steal you away from me, love" He said looking down. I had no doubt that he was serious about that too, he was, afterall, rather protective of me. I thought it was cute sometimes, other times it was just annoying. 

"But you already stole my heart, what's left?" I asked . He gave me a small smile as his pale cheeks began to blush. His head rolled back as he began to fall asleep. He looks so innocent and young. He looked beautiful. He looked perfect.