Chapter 1- The Audition

*Cher's P.O.V*

I was standing in the neverending line outside of the building everyone feared of entering.. The X Factor building. Yes you heard right ,I, Cher Lloyd am auditioning for the X Factor. Alot of emotions are running through me right now. Scared, excited, nervous, and much more. I feel as if I am going to explode any minute.

I looked around at all the other people that were waiting nervously for their audition. I saw a blonde Irish boy behind me. I smiled at him and turned around. He looked rather nice. I kept looking around until my eyes landed on a curly haired boy about my age. I studied him for a minute. He was rather charming. Dimples, electric green eyes, curly hair.. I looked away after a minute. He was perfect looking.

I turned to look at my little brother ,Josh.

"I'm scared!" I said to him.

He hugged me. " Don't be scared Cher. Your gonna do great!"

I smiled at him.

*30 minutes later*

I was standing in the front of the line, my legs shaking.

"Next!" A guy called from the enterance of the building. I took a deep breath and walked nervously to the backstage area.

The host comes up to me "You alright?"

"Im alright." I replied nervously.

" I just heard this," He takes a deep breath and I do to laughing a bit.

" What's your name?" He asks me.

"My names Cher."

"Cher. How are ya?" He asks.

"Oh I'm alright.. Im just nervous."

"I know you are."

"My legs are shaking like mad." I tell him ,my legs still shaking violently.

He replies. "Okay. Are you confident about this?"

My Nan answers "Yes." I nod "Yeah"

"Okay who have you got with you here?" He motions to my family.

"This is my Nan, my Grandad, my Mum, and my baby brother." I say pointing to each one. He greets them all and tells me in up. A guy hands me my mic.

I stand at the stage entrance. "Oh my god.." A guy motions me out.

I nervously walk out to the center of the stage. I hear lots of whistles and clapping and I smile.

" Hello." Louis says.

"Hello" I reply smiling.

"What's your name?"

"My names Cher."

"Is that your real name?" He asks.

"Yeah." I say nodding.

"Did you call it because of Cher the singer?" He asks.

"I think so.. I think thats why my Mum called me that. Im not sure."

"Okay. And um.. Where are you from?" He asks.

"I'm from Malvern in Worcestershire."

"Okay. And um Cher what age are you now?"  he asks.

"Im sixteen." I say into the mic.

"Only sixteen?" He asks.

"Yeah"

"Wow. You look more."

I smile."What do your family think about this?" He asks.

"They're really supportive.. They're backstage." I say motioning and smiling.

"And Cher what are you gonna sing?" Louis asks.

" I'm gonna sing Turn My Swag On by Soulja Boy but I'm gonna do the Keri Hilson version."

"Okay. Off you go." He says.

( I POSTED THE AUDITION VIDEO OVER THERE>>>)

After my performance the crowd exploded with applause. I smiled.

"Does Cher have the X Factor?" Louis asks.

"Cher you are right up my street.You are right up my street.You're actually for me my favorite audition so far." Cheryl Cole said. I smile and mouth 'Thank you.' I was so happy.

"I think you're gorgeous. i can feel that your really nervous. You've got so much potential and you've got something really unique. And your voice as well. I thought that was really good." Another judge said.

" You're only sixteen. You've got great confidence. You got a great image. You were absolutely born to be a popstar." Louis says.

I smile.

"Louis yes or no?" Simon asks.

"Cher. One hundred percent yes." Louis says.

"Bethany?" Simon asks.

"Definitely yes for me." She says.

"Cheryl?" Simon asks.

" A hundred percent yes from me." She says.

"Cher. That was a great great audition. Im absolutely serious. There's something special about you. And I really really like you Cher. I really do. Its a hundred percent yes."

"Thank you so much!" I say.

I run backstage and hug my family. I start crying because I'm so happy. I had just gotten four yeses. It was amazing.. Everything I ever wanted. I felt like I was on top of the world. Like I was flying and nothing could stop me. This is my chance. And I'm not gonna let it go...

Hey guise!! Hope you liked it!!

I am writing this with LOTS of help from my friend Destiny!!! Thank you for the help Dezzy!!(:

~DaishaStylesxD