Chapter 2- Today's the Day!

*Cher's P.O.V*

Today was the day, the day I leave my family for god knows how long, to go live in the X-Factor house for the season. I am scared, I will know absolutely no one. But at the same time, I am excited. This could be a new beginning to a new life.

I sat in my now somewhat empty room and looked around, my bags packed and sitting in the corner. I had packed everything I needed. I could be gone for months... But then agian, I could be bacK in the matter of a week.

My mum knocked on my door before walking in.

"Almost ready Cher?" She questioned.

I nodded. My family threw me a going-away party last night.

I grabbed my bags, with the help of mum, and we walked downstairs. My family was there, waiting to say their good-byes, for they had no idea when I was coming back.

I hugged my Nan first.

"Don't worry love, you're gonna go so far. I just know it." She encouragingly whispered in my ear, hugging me. I gave her a smile. "Thanks Nan."

I went to my Granddad after.

"We are so very proud of you Cher! We believe in you." I smiled. I loved how my family are so supportive of me. They have always supported my dream of being a singer, ever since I was little I remember my Nan always saying 'Follow your dreams Cher. Be who you want to be and don't let anyone tell you differently.'

I looked over at little brother. " Gonna miss you Cher! We will be watching. You're Nona do great." He smiled and then I said my good-byes to them then me and mum went out to the car. We put my bags in the trunk, got in the car, then we were on our way.

We talked about everything during the 3 hour drive.

When we got there, I got my bags out the trunk, said bye to my mum, then she drove off.

I walked up the walkway of the enormous, castle-like mansion! My legs shaking with every step I took. I was so nervous.

When I walked in, there were TONS of people already there, but the house was so big we all had room. I looked around nervously, searching for some one, anyone that I knew. Not one single person there was anyone that I recognized.

A guy came in and assigned us to our rooms.

I walked the far distance to the room he had told me to go to. I opened up the door to be greeted my a red headed girl. No not the orangish color every one says is red heads. I'm talking FULL ON RED. She seemed different. I liked her already.

"Hi, I'm Kayla!" She smiled at me.

" Hello, I'm Cher." I smiled at her and sat my stuff on an empty bed. I looked at one of the other beds to see a girl with brown hair, texting. She looked up at me.

" Hey I'm Lizzie." She said with a shy smile.

The three of us talked for a bit until it was time for us all to eat.

We walked down the never ending stair case to what was called the cafeteria. Apparantly this house is WAAAY to big to just have a regular dining room. To many people.

We walked in and then we got our food. We sat down at a table.

We talked and Kayla sat there and checked out pretty much every guy that walked by. Apparantly one daughter her eye.

" Oh my gosh. He's cute..." she said motioning over to the blonde Irish boy I had saw in the line at the auditions.

"Ehh he's alright." Lizzie said shrugging.

We talked a while longer while Kayla kept taking glaces at the blonde boy. Me and Lizzie just rolled our eyes and laughed. I felt like I actually fit in with them.

After dinner a few of us went to the living room to hang out.

I walked in there and there he was.. The perfect curly haired boy.

What should I do? Should I talk to him? I kept going back in forth in my head when all of a sudden he walked up to me. Darn it! Was I staring??

"Hi I'm Harry." He smiles warmly showing his dimples.

I tried not to struggle to say words.

"Hello, I'm Cher." I smiled back.

(HEY GUISE!! Sorry if this chapter sucked. I promise to make the next chapter better!!)

~DaishaStylesXD