Tristram-I

This must be where the star fell. Luna thought. There was a ton of magical energy here.

There was a few zombies on the way down the hill, but that didn't matter. They were defeated in a matter of seconds.

"Captain Rumford! The dead are coming!" One of the nearby guards yelled.

As they came out of the ground, Luna defeated them- very easily- one by one.

"I've never seen anyone fight like that before." Captain Rumford said.

"Tell me. Where can I find the fallen star?" Luna asked. She was determined to find it and find out the story behind it.

"It fell on the old cathedral. There was only one survivor- Leah. You can find her in the Slaughtered Calf Inn."

Leah? Must be a coincidence.

"Thank you." Luna said.

As Luna walked through the gate, she could see a fire, which was burning many zombies, an old house (most likely used for rituals and spells, from the energy that came from it), and many merchants that were cleaning off their goods.

Luna went up to one of them. "Where can I find the inn?"

"Aren't you a demanding little girl?"

"I'm not demanding. I'm asking." Luna raised a ball of purple arcane magic in her hand. "Show me, or you'll see what happens when I get angry."

The merchant gulped and pointed.

"Thank you, sir. Have a good day." Luna said, vanquishing the ball of magic she'd summoned.

Luna opened the door to the inn. It was filled with people, and... beds?

That's to be expected in an inn, but not in the main room.

"The dead are turning!" A woman yelled.

Luna turned her head to the beds. The people in them were turning into zombies.

People? Into zombies? That's not a very common disease, and yet there's about 8 of them who've been infected here!

Luna quickly threw a few balls of ice at the zombies, defeating them in a few minutes.

"Are you Leah?" She asked a woman- she had brown short hair, mostly red on, and a yellow bow. "Rumford said you were in the cathedral when the star fell."

"I was. It blasted my uncle, Deckard Cain, into the depths of it. I was the only survivor."

"I'm going to go there. I could look for your uncle. Could you tell me where it is?"

Leah handed Luna a map.

"It's here." Leah pointed to a purple spot on the map.

"Thank you." Luna said.

Leah walked into her room, while Luna walked out of the Inn.

She sat at her desk.

There was a woman that came to the inn today. She told me she could find my uncle, without hesitation. She reminds me of my old friend- named Luna. I wonder if she'll remember me.

I hope she finds Uncle Deckard. It's been 4 days.

...

After climbing the steepest hill she'd ever climbed, Luna looked up to see the old cathedral.

It was quite... broken down, but that was to be expected in a place as old as this.

A wizard like you would be killed in there, a voice said.

It was most likely the voice of a ghost. Luna heard those often.

She simply ignored it.

Luna looked ahead.

This is going to take a while.