Tristram- II

"Stay back!" An old man yelled.

Luna sighed. "I'm here to help! Are you Cain?"

"Get rid of these damn skeletons!" The old man said.

Luna did, very quickly. "I'm Luna. Leah sent me to help."

"Leah? Oh, it's good to know she is well! Come with me. We must go meet her."

Luna followed Cain. He stopped. "I learned of this secret passage through old maps I found."

"Splendid."

...

"Uncle Deckard! You're safe!" Leah exclaimed. I'd never seen such joy in anyone's eyes for a very long time.

"Thanks to Luna." Cain said.

"Your name is Luna?" Leah laughed. "I once had a friend named Luna."

"Funny. I once had a friend named Leah."

"You seek the fallen star, do you not?" Cain said. "It's the only reason anyone would want to go in there. Besides us. We searched for old tomes."

"We couldn't get to the fallen star. She can't either. It's locked."

"The keys are in your mothers... hideout. Go with Luna to get them. After that, you must come back. We have important matters to discuss."

"Yes Uncle."

Leah led me to a waypoint. "Let's go."

...

"Here, let me open the gate." Leah said.

How did she have the keys? Luna wondered.

Maybe she picked the lock.

"Adria was my mother, but I don't know much about her. She died when I was very young." Leah said, shooting arrows at the mass of zombies.

"What about your father?" Luna asked. She couldn't tell if this was the Leah she'd been friends with or not.

"I'm told he was a great warrior who died in battle."

"At least you know your parents." Luna laughed.

"You don't?"

"No. They abandoned me- or at least that's what my teacher told me. She took me in."

"This way." Leah said.

They'd finally reached Adria's... hideout.

"It looks like there was more to your mother than you know."

"People said she was a witch, but I never believed it...." Leah said as she climbed down into the hut.

"There's more undead!" Luna exclaimed.

The two fought off the zombies. Leah looked around and eventually found her mother's journal. Keys fell out of it.

Luna picked them up. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Leah said. "Was the fallen star the only reason you came here?"

"...I also needed to get out of Westmarch. And now that I've gotten out, it's so much more fun. I finally get to use all of the spells I learned." Luna took a deep breath. "I need to go now. Farewell!"

Leah waved to Luna until she was out of her sight.