6.

.

.

Izumi pov
I was shocked only is three knew this me,father and bother.just then izu got up and hugged him with open arms.
"Welcome to the family" he said I got a bit upset.
Red head walked up to me and was about to hug me but I pulled him into a hug.but whispered something in his ear.
Me: hurt my father I'll kill u no do u
He giggled "I won't I promise"

"Great then we have to go izu has some place to be"
Dad: where
"Don't really know yet"
Dad: okay

Random pov
Izuku when to the room and suddenly there was a shred of darkness.everything went black.
"Oi what the fuck are u doing"
The person that blindfolded him was none other than RISA
"Calm ur tits dude u'll see the light again"
Izu have up and just went along with it.she took him out side and took the blindfold off but before doing so said "there's someone who wants to see u"

When she took the blind fold off izu saw Alex waiting outside with a bouquet of flowers.He ran and hugged him.Alex hugged back.
Alex thought 'oh God u don't know how bad I wanna kiss him right now'
Izu thought 'how can someone get so much hotter '

They broke the hug
Alex: this is for u
He handed Jay the bouquet of flowers
Izu: thank u
Alex: ur welcome and I was um...erm..wonding would u like to..go on a date with me
He said running the back of his neck and was blushing a lot.Izu was shocked and his heart was pounding rapidly and began blushing bright red.
"I would love to go out with you" he said hugging alex.

This is how their date went.they got into the car which Alex drove,then they caught up on every thing and any thing they could think of and what happened while they were apart.Izuku told him what happened between him and his class.Then stopped at a fancy restaurant.half an hour later they left and it was night time.Alex brought him to a nice spot that was secret from everyone else even the squad.they sat their just  looking at the stars and talking.eventually they fall asleep in each others arms.

mab3lovel1fe