Chapter four

"Yn, who's he?", I asked in a tight voice.
"Oh Riyaz. He's Ben. My childhood neighbour. You know what, he's also studying here. Isn't it Ben", yn looked at him.
"Yeah", he said putting his right hand on yn.
"That's good. Let me get you some coffee", I said with a smirk and left.

I bought three coffees and deliberately loosened my grip and a hot coffee burnt Ben's right hand.

"Oh Shit", Ben said standing up.
"I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to do this", I pretended.
"Ben, are you okay?", yn asked with concern.
"Yeah, I'm fine. I'll be back afterwards", he replied and went.
"Riyaz? Yeh kya kiya aapne. Bechare ko chot lag gayi na", yn groaned.
I glared at her and she stopped.

.......

Yn was moving in the class but I held her hand and took her to an empty area.
"Riyaz, what are you doing? I'm already late for my class", she exclaimed.
"What about a bunk?", I asked.
"Stop kidding Riyaz", she said with irritation.
"And you stop calling me that", I said while holding her arm and pulling closer to me.
"Stop calling what?", she asked trying to free herself.
"Riyaz", he replied while tightening his grip on yn's waist and pulling her more closer.
"Aapka naam Riyaz hai toh Riyaz hee bulaongi na", yn said holding my shoulders tightly so that she can balance.
"Call me Rii. Just Rii", I whispered. She looked at me and just smiled.
I started leaning towards her and she closed her eyes. Suddenly, she got a call and she picked up the call.
"Yeah Ben. No worries. Okay we'll... ", she was saying but I snatched her phone and threw on the floor.

"Riyaz, yeh kya badtameezi hai", she said widening her eyes in anger.
"Tum kya kar rahi ho yn. Jab tumhara boyfriend saamne khada hai toh tumhe kisi aur ladke se baat karne ki zarurat kya hai", I yelled.
"Riyaz, aap mere boyfriend nahi hai. Maine kab keh diya ki mai aapki girlfriend hoon aur mai kabhi aapki girlfriend banna bhi nahi chahungi kyuki aapke peeche pehle se hee bohat log hai", she said and turned backwards.
I made her look at me and said sternly, "I don't care ki mere peeche kaun hai, I just care is mai kiske peeche hoon".
"But I'm not into you. Understand?", she said.
"Mai jiss cheez ke peeche ek baar pagal ho jaau na toh usey jab tak nahi chod'ta tab tak haasil na kar loon. Tum meri mohabbat, mera nasha aur meri zidd ho. Aur mai tumhe khona nahi chahta aur na hee yeh chahta hoon ki tum mere alawa kisi aur ko dekho, soncho ya usse baatein karo. Mai apna dil tumhare saamne khol kar rakh dunga lekin tumhe kisi aur ke saath bardaasht nahi kar paaunga. Yehi hai meri mohabbat ka usool. This is the way, I love".
"Mohabbat? Yeh mohabbat nahi hai. Yeh aapki deewangee hai. And I am really not interested. Now excuse me", she said and left.

"Koyi na yn. Kahan jaaogi? Aana toh mere paas hee hoga tumhe", I said to myself.

......

Your author here. How was this part? What will Rii do now? Drop your views in the comment section and don't forget to vote. Love you all. Bye bye. Hey wait! Surprise on the way. Now bye.