Prolouge

Our dearest Alice,

It was never our intention to let you find out this way. We were going to tell you the reason behind this. Behind all our tears, all our mistakes, all our troubles and fears. But we feel, it has finally come to this.

We honestly didn't know that this was bound to happen soon, so we wrote this letter in precaution of the situation that will change your life forever.

If you just so happen to read this before anything happens, then I'm so happy to say that we've made it! We can be a happy family once more! No more worries or scratches upon your knees. Everything is going to be okay!

But if not, then I'm sorry. We're sorry.

We're sorry for all the tears you're about to cry, for the hardships that have yet to begun. For each and every dirty motel you have to sleep in. And most of all, the heartache that is clenching your chest, ready to collapse at any given second.

But we do know, you will be brave. You will be smart, and strong, and cunning as ever. Cause you're our little Alice.

We want you to be brave. Don't ever look down on yourself. You are a champion who can overcome anything and anyone. And never forget, we love you. We love you so much with every fiber in our being. We will forever be in your heart, little one.

But most importantly, don't stop running. Not even for a second, never stop running. If you think you've run for too long, keep running. Never look back, and never stop.

Take care Alice

Love,
Mama Bear & Pappy

P.S: Alice,

run