‼️Warnings‼️

There are some specific warnings and tags that I want all you viewers/readers to read and understand before continuing the story.

If you skip this part and continue with the story and read something you are uncomfortable with or don't like, it is NOT my fault for putting it in my story. It is your fault for ignoring the warnings and tags.

Also, if there are questions in the comments about certain things, please don't give false information about the topic. I see so many stories where people give false information about cnc and non-con and dub-con. If you have questions, google is your best friend.

I also don't need nor want bullying in the comments or arguments so cut that shit now. I don't care if you're talking about the characters in the book but talking shit about other people reading the story is prohibited.

Now, moving on.

Here are some specific tags or warnings you need to be aware of before reading the story.

~ Violence

~ Blood

~ Death

~ Mentions of depression

~ Abusive partner
- mentally, physically, verbally

~ Dubious consent
(dubious meaning hesitant or unsure)

~ Mentions of abusive parents
- physical and verbal abuse

~ Alcohol consumption

If any of these warnings or tags offend you or make you uncomfortable or could possibly trigger anything, please do not read.

For the rest of you, enjoy the story!