Bubbly Bloat(Bucky x Wanda)

*Third Person*
Wanda smiled putting a spell on her soda in case someone drank it and put it in the fridge. She then went to go shopping for awhile since she needed some new clothes and was back in the avengers compound. After she left Bucky went to the fridge and grabbed the soda then made some popcorn. He then went to the living room putting a movie on then started eating the big bowl of popcorn and took a sip of the soda. A few minutes later his stomach got a little pudgy but he didn't think any of it as he drank more of the soda and ate more of the popcorn. He rubbed his belly absentmindedly as it started rounding out slightly but wasn't too noticeable. Halfway through the movie he finished half the bowl and half the soda and he let out a small burp,"Oof,didn't think it was that carbonated,but it still pretty good."Bucky said to himself as he took another drink and ate more. His belly got bigger making his shirt snug and his pants slightly tight but he kept drinking the soda until there was no more then ate the rest on the popcorn. He set the bowl down watching the movie and laid back letting out another burp,"Fuck~ that's a lot~"he groaned out. His belly kept bloating more and more making him burp more slowly,soon enough his jean button popped off making him yelp. Bucky's zipper went all the way down,"Holy shit~ I'm so big~"he panted out softly before burping again. His belly looked like he was pregnant now but the bloat didn't stop from there,"Oh god~ so full~"he moaned softly. His stomach was growing faster making him groan and hiccup,it was soon the size of a beach ball. Bucky had to spread his legs to make room but it stopped at that size making him breath out in relieve. Wanda then got home and walking into the living room chuckling,"Looks like you took something that wasn't yours Barnes~"she said playfully going up to him. She poked his bloated gut making him groan,"I didn't know it was yours...please turn me back~ it's too much~"he groaned out. Wanda tapped her chin playfully,"No..I don't think you're big enough to gave learned your lesson~"she said giggling before her hands glowed and she touched his belly making it grow again then made the rest of his body even out to grow with it. Bucky went wide eyed,"Wanda~ please~ can't take anymore~"he begged moaning from slight pressure but there was so much more room in him. His pecs grew into moobs that were the size of basketballs and were grow,his ass filled his jeans along with his thighs making his jeans rip. His shirt started ripping too making him flush deeply,his stomach became the size of a yoga ball. Wanda smirked,"This is going too slow lets speed it up."she said as her hands glowed again then his body started growing faster,"No,no,no!~ please no!~"he begged out as his belly weight him down making him fall on the floor. She giggled softly,"I'm going to make myself something to eat,see you in a bit~"she said going to the kitchen as Bucky groaned. She took her time in the kitchen only making herself a few sandwiches and even lemonade. After awhile she came back to the living room and he was starting to fill the room from corner to corner. Wanda nodded gently,"Alright I think that's enough."she said stopping the growth making Bucky let out a muffled groan. She chuckled having him like that for an hour but then turned him back to normal and he had normal bloat,"I'm going to get you back for that you witch."he said to her in a slight growl as he went to his room.