chapter 10

Bakugou POV

*Beep beep*

I quickly jumped out of bed in excitement. Today is the day I finally go out with deku. I squealed which I never did before. I quickly ran to the bathroom to take a shower. Dropping all my clothes on the floor and hopping in the shower.

*15 minutes *

I got out the shower and started getting ready. When I was finally finished with everything I got a text. I quickly took a peek at my phone to see who it was. Of course. Deku. I answered it.

Text on the phone

Deku💍                                                                     Me💥

Mourning Kacchan are you ready?

Yes

Okay I'll see you outside then.  

Okay.

End of text

Outside? Is he waiting outside? I popped my head out the window only to see deku ousting at his car waiting. He looked up and saw me he the waves so I did the same. Not wanting to delay the date any longer I grabbed my things making sure to check if I have everything I need.

"Oh hi Kacchan you look beautiful. " Deku said while trying to hide a faint blush on his face.

"Thanks. You.. you look good too." I was so nervous.

*What Deku was wearing *

* At the restaurant *

"Wow the food here was great."- bakugou

"Yeah it is."-Deku

"So Kacchan what do you where do you wanna go after this?"-Deku

"How about..... a club."-bakugou

Deku's POV

A club uh. He's getting brave. "Sure Kacchan that's perfect. Stay here I'm gonna pay.

*After paying *

"You ready Kacchan. " "yeah deku let's go."

*At the club*

Bakugou's POV

"Wow this place is packed." "Kacchan it's a club and it's the weekend." "Yeah yeah ."

It was packed from left to right. It had many neon flashing lights and even fog machines. People were dancing. Some taking shots. There was even  people who were pole dancing.

"Come on Kacchan. I'm getting us a both." Said deku who was smiling ear to ear know that bakugou is never been to a club. "Yeah okay just hurry up and come back nerd." Bakugou said clearly not wanting to be alone "Sure Kacchan I'll make it fast." Deku said while walking off knowing how bakugou felt. "You better nerd." He whispered under his breath.

"Hey cutie. Are you alone." Asked a man who clearly had a few shots. "No I'm not alone and don't call me cutie. " bakugou said not wanting to associate himself with the man. "Come on don't be like that." He said while putting his hand around bakugou's waist. "Leave me alone." Bakugou said pushing his hands away and off of him.

"Come on I just want to have a little fun." The man said while pointing to his hardened member. "Eww. Fuck no. I'm not that easy and you just disgust me." Bakugou said straight to the man's face. The man was shocked that he said that. "What don't be shocked as if anyone in their right mind would want you." Bakugou said clearly give attitude.

"I said I wanted to have fun." The man repeated showing more aggression than he did before. "And he said he didn't want to." A familiar voice said in an even more aggressive than the man. They both quickly turned to see who it was. "Deku." "Hey Kacchan." "Don't hey me you were supposed to me back here like 5 minutes ago." Bakugou said completely forgetting that the was still there.

"Let's go Kacchan our booth is ready. " said deku who held bakugou's hand pulling him and giving the man a glare before leaving.

Author's Note
So sorry for the late update I've been busy lately I'll try to write more often though. Again sorry