Two: Acting 21

Ariana Grande

After I arrived I walked and walked until I finally saw the city. It hadn't changed much, it just had more tagging and more people. Not long after I had found Justin's big and beautiful home. I took out my keys hoping he didn't change the locks, but it's not like that would be a problem for me.

I unlocked his gates and walked inside his house. Nothing did really change, he has more pictures up. I heard a noise come from upstaires. I decided to go up there and scare the crap out of him. He was in the bathroom so I hid in his closet knowing he'd make his way here for some clothes. I was correct. Once he opened that closet door:

"SUPRISE FUCKER!" I screamed my hardest. He jumped as I noticed he only had on boxers. I'm pretty sure he needs new ones...

"Ariana!?" He asked after he calmed down.

"Hey, Bieber" I smirked.

He hugged me tightly and didn't let go until a few seconds later. We looked at eachother as I did the worst thing I could do. I kissed him, he kissed me.

I know it's wrong, but I really really wanted to. And his body, UGH, his body. Wet and tatted up.

"I missed you" He said tryng to catch his breath. Another pro about being an alien, I dont need to breathe.

"I missed you too" I said as we embraced eachother in our arms.

-

"So you're engaged?" Justin asked.

I had told him everything, from the day I got there, to me telling Dyaln I had slept with Justin.

"Yeah, Dylan" I said looking down.

"Than why did you kiss me?" He questioned.

"Truth, I wanted to see you. I would have felt really bad if I married Dylan and I still had feelings for you. Plus, Dyaln is so uptight, I need to loosen up. Do what normal 21 year olds here do" I answered his question.

"Normal 21 year olds here get drunk and have sex, like almost everyday" He said with a questioning face.

"Than I wanna get drunk and have sex. Earth is Earth and Sarabia is Sarabia. No one needs to know" I bit my lip.

"I have beer in my fridge" He offered.

"Bring it" I smriked. I know where this is going, and I don't mind.

I might have some feelings towards Justin, but this is fun non-caring sex. So I don't count it as such a big deal.

He came back with a box of beers and set it down on the counter. The weather felt amazing back here.

"Cheers" We said as our beers clicked.

"Oh, and my friend is going to come and visit in 3 weeks, she wants to meet you" I took a sip of my beer.

"Why?" He asked.

"She wants to see what's so special about you, everyone there thinks Dylan is this perfect, strong, protective and rich guy that anyone would be lucky to have" I said, "In reality, he's over protective and doesn't like letting me do anything on my own" I finished.

"So he's like a dad?" He asked.

"Yeah, I guess so. Mine died almost 3 years ago, I dont need a new one" I looked down.

And after 9 beers later, we were what you call "Hammered As Fuck." Our emotions got the best of us and that let us to Justin's bedroom.

Not going into detail about my sex life. But overall, It was amazing. I could definitely get used to this. Then I got a call, From the phone that let me call to Sarabia. I looked at the number and recognized it was Dyalns.

"Justin" I layed on fingers on my lip signaling him to not say a word.

"Dylan, Hello" I answered.

Justin took the phone away and put it on speaker.

"Ariana, Why did you not call me? You had me worried" He asked.

Justin put his finger in his mouth as if he wanted to throw up.

"I am terribly sorry, I was catching up with my old friend" I said. Probably shouldn't have, but I did.

"The friend you made love to!?" Dylan got mad.

Justin cracked up laughed as did I. We were both naked in Justins room under the covers.

"Who is that laughing?" Dylan asked.

"My friend Justin, and yes" I answered both of his questions.

"Why am I out-loud?" He got mad.

"I'm eating" I threw in a quick convincing lie.

"And I'm ready for another round" Justin said making Dylan think he was talking about food... He wasn't.

"Dyaln, Listen. I need to go now, I will call you back later" I stuttered as Justin began to suck on my neck.

"Ariana, are you okay?" He asked.

"Yes, Bye" I hung up and Justin and I went into round 3.

.
.

"So tell me, what's up with Dylan?" Justin asked as he placed a plate of Spaghetti in front of me.

"His family has always been close with the royal family. His parents suggested for us to marry so Sarabia didn't feel like we were letting anyone become royal" I paused remembering the rest.

"They feared a 21 year old girl couldn't handle the responsibility. Dyalns family is wealthy and has access to many high-profile documents and such" I finished.

"So they're basically forcing you to marry him?" Justin asked as he wiped his mouth.

"No" I cleared my throat, "They can't make me do anything I don't want to, Dyaln is amazing and sweet, the bonus was making Sarabia think I'm mature enough to rule"

"So you don't love him?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Of course... Just not in a husband type of way, I see him more as a business partner or even a brother" I had thrown my plate in the sink before I finished that sentence.

"Good, but it would have been hot banging someone that loves another man" Justin had hugged me from behind.

"What about banging someone who's engaged and a queen?" I turned around and faced him.

"Good enough" He said before he kissed me.

"Because you've done better?" I teased.

"No one gets better than you" He kissed my neck.

"No one better before I have their head in my hands" I threatened anyone who would top Justin's list.

"No one can" He joked.

"You might be the only person I have slept with, but I already know not a single soul can top you" I kissed him real quick before going off to my bedroom.

〰〰〰〰

I am really slow at updating. I apologize!
I tend to forget, I don't own the brightest brain in the class.
But if you really do want me to update, you can message me. I do respond to all my messages on here.
On my messages I think about it a lot so I feel like any time is a good time for me to update.