HOUR 3🔪

You thought Beau's death was brutal, its gonna get worse😁

Kirstie's POV
It's 10:00, 4 people in 2 hours. And the way that Beau died...poor guy...

As I roll around in bed, I keep thinking about the video. Blue Mask lowered the camera to the Red Mask...hmmm...so the killers are someone tall and someone shortish.

I smiled. This could lead to something...

When I rolled to the right side, Red Mask was laying next to me.

I shrieked and fell out of bed. "How the hell did you get in here without me hearing."

As I scooted back, Blue Mask grabbed my arms and held me up. "LET ME GO!" I said kicking Blue Mask in the stomach.

They letted go and I tried reaching for the door but Red Mask tackled from behind me. They straddled me and hand a knife in their right hand.

I tried to break out of their grasp but Blue Mask held up my arms.

Red Mask stabbed me in the stomach.

Wait...the knife was faked?!?

Then, both Red and Blue made a shush gesture to me.

"What the actual fuck?" I whispered.

Red Mask put their finger on my lips.

Then, there was a knock on my door. "Kirstie, are you ok in there?" *Y/N* asked.

Red Mask this time held a real knife to my neck.

"N-No I'm fine, j-just fell out of b-bed." I said shakily.

*Y/N* laughed. "Be careful in there!" They said and then walked away.

Red Mask slowly removed the knife and got up from on top of me. "Smart choice." They said holding up a voice changer.

"You just came in here to spook me?" I asked sitting up.

They ignored my question, handed me a piece of paper, and walked out of my room.

I got up, went back to my bed, and opened the note.

"A code?" I asked myself.

19 1 18 1 8_9 19_14 5 24 20
Sincerely, B x B <33

(A/N: 3 words, if you're confused)

"Damn, how am I suppose to figure this out?" I mumbled. "And they typed this note...smart."

*****
Sarah's POV
I'm so hungry right now. I wish the Purge would just hurry up and finish by now.

I wrapped my arms around my pillow and groaned. "I can't take this anymore..."

I got up from my bed and opened my room door slowly. I carefully checked the hallways...there was no one.

I sighed and started making my way downstairs. The steps started to creek. I shrieked at how loud the creeks were.

"There's nothing to be afraid of..." I kept telling myself quietly.

When I reached the kitchen, I saw blood and the dead bodies from earlier. I also found snacks from Mitch's party.

I smiled and grabbed three bags of chips and a bottle of water. Yes, I was that hungry...

I quickly headed to the room and closed and locked the door.

I sighed happily. Then, I turned around and screamed. Both of the killers were there.

I tried to unlock the door to escape but Red Mask grabbed my wrist while Blue Mask putted a black bag over me.