Headcanon 4: Tubbo

{Tw:violence,gore)

Tubbo has a button for the nukes,but he can also use his eye.he can survive nuclear blasts,as the radiation he got from the nukes while building them changed some of his DNA up,rendering him partially immune to the radiation.

He mostly tells Micheal bed time stories about l'manburg,and tommy.he knows Tommy could tell Micheal these,but tubbo takes joy in telling Micheal how awesome his best friends is and the fallen country from long ago he was apart of.

He doesn't show the eye that has a nuclear symbol,and in fact grew his hair out to Infront of his eyes.

Tubbo's teeth are very sharp,to the point where he could bite through a rock like it was real edible food.

Tubbo has heavy mood swings.like,one moment he'd be the nicest,kindest person in the world,and the next he could be threatening you with his Nike's if you so much as looked at Tommy and ranboo(Micheal too if they were at tubbo and ranboo's house)

Tubbo knows that jack and Niki tried to kill Tommy with his nukes,and so he has a rule all the server knows:
If Jack manifold,or Niki nihachu dare step into snowchester,not only will anything and everything they hold dear to them be nuked,but they shall have their heads ripped off of their bodies.

Tubbo enjoys baking,among investigating weird happenings(which don't happen often)and making things.

Word count:
250 words!