Book 1: The Protector

First Book: The Wars of Ivory White: Book I (The Protector) / The Protector

Do not read until after reading the book. This is a reference for "The Doomed Eternity" 

CAST (ALPHABETICAL ORDER BY FIRST NAME)

Aaron Reamers - Security and David Rameeta's henchman

Anna Cloud - head of the Dark Hills Coven House where Isiah was kept. Cade Smythe is her Eternal One.

Alyssia Days - Lenny's mate and Brian Days' sister.

Aisling - Temporal Sprite and queen's messenger

Brian Days - Alyssia's brother. He was "challenged" by Lenny to prove he was a worthy mate for Brian's sister.

Briella Page - Landon's older sister and best friend of Jonathan and Erik. Now deceased, she committed suicide after Jonathan challenged and killed her mate for abusing her.

Cade Smythe - A young vampire that Tracy has agreed to train. Lady Anna Cloud's Eternal One.

Camillia Mason - Luna of the Cub Creek Pack. Jonathan and Jack's mother.

Carla Lynn Stauton-Baines - Daughter of Jackson Baines. Best friend and spirit sister of Tracy Evans. Mate is Jack Mason. Her wolf is named Vera.

Carrie Talts - Young rogue girl that Tracy saved.

Colin Winters - Alpha of the Midway pack

Corinthia "Cotton' Nazarene - Gideon's housekeeper and former nanny.

Crimson (Crim) Sky - Rogue King's right hand man. Served more actively under Demon Wilde (Dameon's father).

Crystal Baines - Erik Baines' mate and Sherry Blake's sister. Daughter of the Red Moon Pack's Beta.

Cub Creek Pack - Located near Lythberg, this is the home of Jonathan Mason.

Dameon Wilde - Rouge King on Rouge Ranch. His wolf is Phinn

Daniel Tanner - Briella's abusive mate.

David Remeeta - Elder in the Cub Creek Pack. Challenges for "Heir's Rights" against Tracy and Jonathan.

Dayton Levi Mason - One of the twins Tracy recused. Jonathan and Jack's younger brothers. Twin brother is Salim.

Demon Wilde - Last Rogue King and Dameon's father.

Erik Baines - Jordan's oldest son and Reilly's brother. Beta of the Cub Creek Pack. Mated to Crystal. His wolf is Ethan.

Frank Evans - Deceased. Tracy's father. Laura was his wife. Roger was his father. The police officer and were hunter who was present when Carla's family was attacked and Carla's mother killed.

Gideon Blood - Head of the Blood Royal Coven. Selected to be Tracy's mentor.

Gairim Manassah - Otherwise known as Prince Grim. He was a general for Ivory White. After the witch's imprisonment he was exiled only to be brought back by the Prime Purity.

Henry Porter - A boy whom Shadow rescues. Future wizard. NOTE: Despite the fact that most people associate Henry Porter with Harry Potter, it was unintentional. I actually named Henry after one of my favorite authors, William Sidney Porter, who used the alias O. Henry.

Isiah Blood - Gideon's nephew. Imprisoned at the Dark Valley Coven for stealing the Journal of the Wizard Muhammed

Ivory White - Evil witch that tried to enslave the world, both supernaturals and humans. A group called the Prime Purity. Is trying to free her from her prison.

Jack Nikoli Mason - Jonathan's brother and Carla's mate. His wolf's name is Lucien.

Jackson Baines - Jordan's half-brother. Laura's mate. Carla's father. His wolf is Julius.

Jane Farlow - Lady Anna's house keeper. Lord Parrish was her Eternal One. The Reapers kill her allowing Tracy, Jordan, and Lady Anna to escape

Jessie Harper - An omega and Landon's mate.

Jonathan Randolph Mason - Tracy's mate and Jack's brother. Was given the Alpha title of the Cub Creek Pack

John Mason - Former Alpha of the Cub Creek Pack. Jonathan and Jack's father and Camilia's husband. His wolf is Gio.

Jordan Baines - Jackson's half-brother. Laura's mate. Erik and Reilly's father. His wolf is Romulus.

Landon Page - Best friend to Jack and Reilly. Jessie Harper is his mate. His wolf is Simon.

Laura Evans - Tracy's mother and Roger's daughter-in-law. Assistant principal at Heritage High School where Tracy was attending. Her husband, Frank, was a police officer killed in the line of duty.

Leonard "Lenny" Hanks - Omega "nerd" who helps

Lord Mallory - Head of the Diamondback Coven. Part of the Prime Purity

Lord Parrish - Lady Anna and Cade's maker. Jane Farlow's Eternal One

Lucy - Witch

Maria Grey - Councilman Solomon Grey's wife.

Paul Tanner - Alpha of the Oak Hill Pack, Daniel's father

Peter Myers (Doc) - originally from Willow tree pack. Served Dameon at Rogue Ranch

Reilly Baines - Jordan's youngest son from his first mate. Carla's cousin and Tracy's stepbrother. His wolf is Seth.

Rodney Vule - Does deliveries and David Remeeta's henchman

Roger Evans - Tracy's paternal grandfather. Born Sprite Hunter and farmer

Ruby Myers - Doc's (Peter Myers) granddaughter

Salim Parker Mason - One of the twins Tracy recused. Jonathan and Jack's younger brothers. Twin is Dayton.

Sherry (Carwile) and Ben Blake - Sherry is daughter of Red Moon's Beta and Ben her Omega mate. Crystal, Erik Baines' mate, is her sister.

Solomon Grey - Jonathan's friend and a member of the Werewolf Council

Tiffany DuVall - Mean girl. Dameon's mate.

Tracy Marie Evans - Known as the Protector. Her father's family is a from a line of Born Hunters. Mated to Jonathan Mason, Alpha of the Cub Creek Pack. She becomes Luna after the mating ceremony.