002

*Mammon over the intercom at RAD*

Mammon: "I've only watched over MC for a day and a half..."

*Brothers collectively sigh as they all get up to collect a drunk Mammon from the main office of RAD*

Mammon: "...but if anything happened to them, I would kill everyone in this school, and then myself. I LOVE YOU MC!"

-------

Mammon: *nudges MC at 3am* Pretty fucked up that we depict the moon as a girl and the sun as a boy. They're just floating rocks in space. MC? Wake up, MC! Listen! They're sexless! 

MC: The sun isn't a rock, go back to sleep.

----------

MC, shopping downtown: I swear I get the feeling I'm being followed today.

*Walks past Simeon and Luke who's watching behind newspapers with shades*

*Doesn't see Lucifer or Mammon walking around in suspicious looking jackets in store*

*Fails to notice Diavolo and Barbatos wearing fedoras as both hide behind a tree*

*Walks around Beel and Belphie who pretend to be in disguises sleep next to them on the bench*

*Doesn't see Asmo, Satan or Levi watching In a car that's circled the block three times*

*Trips over something near Solomon who doesn't even bother with a disguise*

MC: Nahhh. it's probably just me. :)

--------

Solomon: Would you stab your best friend in the leg for 10 million Grimm?

Mammon: You stab me, and then when my leg gets better, we buy a big-ass house.

MC: You can stab me too, then we'll have 20 million.

Mammon: Good thinking.

------

*at ristoranté six*

Solomon: I put poison in one of our drinks.

Lucifer: ...

Solomon: But I forgot which one it was.

Lucifer: With the way this dinner is going I hope it's mine.