Chapter 6

Yaz'Minn P.O.V.

I have had the baby! Its now been 2days since me and Quan broke up!

We broke up because, i thought he wanted his ex back, but its ova now. We dont talk unless it has sumthing to do wit the baby!

Tonight i am going out with Honesty, Gold, Blue, Monii, and Gold and Blue's friend Crip! We are going to at 8:30p.m. to Apples Bee's. And it is now 10:00a.m. so i have plenty of time.

I am finna hit up my nigga Monii, and Honesty.

*GROUP CONVO*

Me:Wassup wt yall doing

Honesty:Nun much why wassup

Monii:Nun wassup

Me:Nun,yall wanna hit up tha mall in tha next hour?

Honesty:Yea my nigg

Monii:Yea my nigga

Me: Ight my nigg

*Texting Convo ova*

Honesty P.O.V.

Today me and my girls are going to tha mall! So ig we all will be dropping tha babies off a little bit eariler. It is now 10:15 so i have 45minutes to get dressed and get tha babies dressed.

So i get up to tha smell of Bacon, Eggs, Pancakes, and Waffals. So i go down to see who was cooking and it was Gold! (I love him so much).

*TALKING CONVO*

Me:Gudmorning bae!

Gold:Gudmorning Honesty, How you sleep?

Me:Great, you?

Gold:Good! Ready to eat!

Me:Yes, hold up!

Gold:Okay, let me fix tha plantes!

Me: Okay!

*TALKING CONVO OVA*

-Skip eating breakfast!

We are now threw eating now im finna go put tha babies in their tub while Gold is in ours!

After i got threw i picked them out Camo Pants, With their black and camo vans and black and camo shirts alike! And brushed their hair up into a pony tail!

When i got done wit them, I went and put them on tha couch! While there dad finished getting dressed! He came down stairs in a Black shirt, Gold Pants and Black retros!

When he got down stairs to watch tha babies i went and did my hygens for 30 mimutes! I got out brushed my teeth and washed my face and flat ironed my hair.

I went in my closet and picked out a black shirt, gold pants and black retros! I was dressed like Gold!

I grabbed my iphone 6+ and my gold purse and went down staris, to see tha babies and Gold watching Dora!

*talking convo*

Gold:Aye im finna go to tha trap at 2:00p.m.

Me:Okay! Im going to go drop tha babies off and go to tha mall and visit Quan and his new girl!

Gold:Okay if it around 6:00 when you get done cum bck to tha crib and put on yah Gold dress that i bought!

Me:Okay, see yah lata!

Gold:Ight!

*TALKING CONVO OVA*

GOLD P.O.V.

Its been 4 hours since bae left tha crib, and its now 2:00 and i pull up at tha trap and see niggas that we against there, so i hop out wit my gun!

Wassup nigga, I said to tha otha gang!

Nun bytch but you betta watch yah back and they left!

Ight!

*talking convo*

Wassup Blue!

Nun wassup!

Nun!

What that otha gang talm bout?

They said that they were going to cum to yah crib and take yah girl! Amd if you dont bring they money then they killing her fam!

Ight fam! Call a meeting in my office now!

Ight!

*TALKING CONVO OVA*

*-In my office!(group meeting)

ME:Aye yall, yal heard wat they said right?

Gang:Yep bruhh!

ME:Aye yall kno i love honesty and ion wont nun to happen to her, Thats my R.O.D.

Gang:yep we kno! We ant gone let nun happen to her!

Gold:Ight we all kno where them fake ass gang nigga trap is right!

Gang:Yea

Gold:ight around 6:30 me, blue, quan, and crip gone go there and check tha cameras (crip my nigga from babies and he moving down here) and if i check and see that they took her then imma hit yall up and bring a bag of Guns! And we gone act like its tha money! Ight!

Gang:Ight boss!

-QUAN P.O.V.

MANE! I hope my lil sis be okay! Cuz im not riding like that! And we ant gone tell her becuz we wanna kill all of em at once and when they take her we gone hit up they trap and get Honesty out!

-Honesty P.O.V.

I have did all my arrons and now im bck at tha house and it is 5:55p.m.

As i was on my way up to my room to get dressed i heard vocies! And it was tha otha gang that Gold nem dont like! And they took me away! And it was now 6:25.

-GOLD P.O.V.

Its 6:25 and me and my niggas on our way to check tha cameras!

We pulled in at my house,hopped out, and checked tha cameras, and sure enough, they took my heart away!

So i hit up tha trap house and told them to meet me there at them Bytch niggas who took my soon to be wyfe trap house! And they did!

We all pulled up at they trap at tha same time! Me,Blue,Crip, and Quan walked in and walked passed tha body gaurds! And my otha niggas from tha trap was behind us blasting at them fuck niggas and we kept walking.

We walked up stairs to hear tha main 5 gang members and a voice that sound similair to Honesty voice, so we walked in and saw tha main 5 finna get ready to strip her out her clothes! So we rushed ova there and started blasting at tha 5 main omes cuz nobody was finna fuck her! And thats on me!

BTW:(they only had 20 gang members and we killed 15 so far!)

So Blue grabbed Honesty and left out that room and half of tha gang was im front and half was im tha back and on tha way to take Honesty to my car they ran into tha rest of tha 5 and killed em all!

And we all left!

-Honesty P.O.V.

"I thank god that Gold and tha rest of his gang all walked threw befor that otha gang was getting ready to rape me, becuz i was going to feel like a hoe for tha rest of my life"!!!

-gold and gang!.

-at our trap house!

We are all at tha trap in a meeting! And thanking god that we saved Honesty! Befor that shyt happend!

-GOLD P.O.V.

We all planned to take Honesty to Monii and Yaz and go clean out tha house cuz we had to move becuz i didnt want Honesty to have flash backs abou that shyt! And we were going to go stay in this condo foe a month until we house a new big ass crib and new shyt for tha house and that we going to take about a month!