Time to waste

Kristoffer was sitting in his gaming chair playing Minecraft. He was waiting for Freja to come over, they have different school schedules, so he always have to wait for Freja to come over. They hang out at his place every Wednesday because his parents work late Wednesday. They like being alone without one of their parents telling them to keep the door open.

For some reason their parents are scared that they would do you know....the dirty, although Freja and Kristoffer haven't done something like that before. Kristoffer usually tries to add up to more then just kisses and cuddles, but Freja never seem to like the idea about that, so he respects that and stops. But he always end up trying again the day after.

Kristoffer starts to get tired of playing Minecraft and decides to text Freja, about when she is going to be there. It's always different when Freja is done with school, so the only thing their text chat is about is him asking her when she was going to be done with school, and when she would be by his house.
——————

BB💋

When are you going to be here?

——————
A couple of minutes went by and Freja finally answered
——————

BB💋

When are you going to be here?

I'm there in like 5 minutes
———————

Kristoffer sighted and putted his phone on the desk and started playing Minecraft again.
———————

"Hey" Freja said walking in the door towards Kristoffer.

"Oh hey " Kristoffer said not looking in her direction, but just looking at the screen. He was beginning to get into it. He started hearing footsteps coming near him, when two arms started wrapping around him from behind. A little smile formed on his lips by feeling the warmness from Freja.

Freja looked at the screen when Kristoffer kept playing, but she could see out of her eye side that he was smiling. So she leaned down and placed a little soft slow kiss on his cheek. Freja then looked at Kristoffer and as she expected he was blushing. She kept going and placed small soft kisses around Kristoffers tomato red face. After 2 good minutes of kissing Kristoffer, she pulled away and looked at Kristoffer, he had closed his eyes and stoped playing Minecraft.

She leaned back down but this time she didn't kiss him, she whispered in his ear.